• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by rekurocks12

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

what if....

asod wasn't a heartless but a unversed ! think about it. that would explain how he has that ghostly blue form when he takes over riku. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Hollow Bastion First Visit Part 1 skip to about 8:00 no heartless we have seen have been like this also it would explain why...
  2. R

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far wow I cant wait for this to come out even though I wont be able to play it because i don't have a psp:cry:. oh well theres always youtube.
  3. R

I cant beat axel!

wow marluxia 1is tuff I just beat him and #2 . on#3 I got to 4 health bars left and died from doom! curse you doom!:angry:
  4. R

I cant beat axel!

whats ign?I have never heard of it
  5. R

I cant beat axel!

the only dor left is the treasur room
  6. R

I cant beat axel!

thanks guys I remade my deck and beat him after a while!but I was wondering what do I do now?
  7. R

I cant beat axel!

wow thanks guys ill try using your sugestions! p.s when do battle marlucia. After axel or at the 2nd and 3rd doors in co ?
  8. R

Joke Weapons

omg that was wicked funny!
  9. R

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

I HATED:angry: both the vexan fights it was soooo! anoying
  10. R

I cant beat axel!

ok thanks . I dont think i have that fatal frame slieght where do I get it?
  11. R

I cant beat axel!

I own re com and am on the last axel battle and I just cant beat him. any tips on how to beat him?
  12. R

my thread got "closed"

I made a thread and after 1 reply it got "closed" what happend and if I can how do I fix it?
  13. R

Axel & Saïx Question

I think axel is so cool.I hope we see his somebody in bbs and/or kh3 as a good guy or a playable charascter/party member. p.s AXEL,REKU,and ROXAS Rock
  14. R

who is mx really?!

i really want to know because i wont to be able to play bbs because i dont have a psp. So who is master xheanort? Is he the sombody of xeanort and xemnas. or is he some totally other person? sombody please tell me. The suspense is killing me:23:!
Back