• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Reika Noko

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► No You Can't Go

'Tis unfair. Show her up by going there some other way. Never talk to her again. The end. Or just break your friendship with her. That helps too. I mean, c'mon. Your friend's actions = that's not what you call a "friend". Way to hit your helping statement off with an insult.
  2. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► I give up ...again....

Aren't you 21? Imagine what would happen if you just say, "Shut the fuck up, mom. I'm the one doing it so I do whatever the hell I want to do." Make your mom cry. You'll feel better. But seriously, you don't really have to listen to everyone else's opinion on how you work. How an artist make do...
  3. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► I have to go to court....again

Being home schooled sounds like it sucks now. Truancy? What, did you leave the house or something?
  4. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► How should I ask the girl I like to prom?

"I was wondering, would you go to the prom with me?" Simple question dude.
  5. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► Quick question

It's probably best to tell us here instead of any other forum first anyway. :/
  6. Reika Noko

What if...

I think there's an rp about that somewhere in the Canon Roleplays section.
  7. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► Psychic?

We should've met each other in real life before then. Otherwise you're just a fag who's too high of himself just because of "I haz clairvoyance OMG!!!!1111"
  8. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► Psychic?

Maybe you're just thinking about this little thing that your brain receives information from your gut called "intuition".
  9. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► Psychic?

Cool story, bro. So, what's your problem?
  10. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► Dissocial Personality Disorder

traumatize yourself enough about the topic to go into selective amnesia Seriously, if that's what psychopathy is and since you're pretty sensible, I'm pretty sure everyone else went through it one point in their life before. Then I went into selective amnesia to forget about what I kept telling...
  11. Reika Noko

Demnyx is modeled after...

To be honest, I kind of don't see any similarities between them despite what it seems otherwise on the outside. There was no intention to base Demyx on Zell even with the same character designer. In fact, speaking of which, isn't there such a thing character design recycling? There are lots on...
  12. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► Thank you in Japanese?

Arigato and Domo are both correct. Look, there are a lot of ways to say one word in Japanese (arigato, domo (as in thank you), domo (as in saying a quick hello), mou (shit, too, geez), etc.). Stick to Japanese lessons to have a better arguement over that crap.
  13. Reika Noko

"...more in common than you might think." ?

Since Axel had a friendship with Roxas during the time, and being that Roxas and Sora are essentially the same person, he was probably talking about that.
  14. Reika Noko

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

...Irl. lol That's what I get for being reserved. I'll tell someone someday, eventually. Just not anytime soon.
Back