• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Regret

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Regret

358/2 days honest opinion

I think it is a really unneeded storyline, but its usually for those who want more in depth stuff on KH
  2. Regret

How many times have you beaten KH1?

Re: How manny times have you beaten KH1? Once, I only rented the game, but I've replayed KH2 many times.
  3. Regret

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

Wat? Also, Put translations for the squiggles on the bottom >:[ "Do you know what your true name is Roxas?" I think that quote has significance y/n? (Its Ventus)
  4. Regret

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

Wat?
  5. Regret

Help/Support ► Dragons.

There's your problem, brush at least two times a day and make sure you brush your tongue as well, easy fix.
  6. Regret

Help/Support ► So

Yo wutz teh name of the song in hiz vid, i tottally want to dowlad dat???
  7. Regret

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

The X button smashing and I wanted more So/Kai
  8. Regret

WHO WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTING FIGHTER IN BBS?

I'd say Aqua, Nomura said that she is going to have an awesome fighting style with flips and cartwheels and all that goodness, finally a playable girl character in the kh series xD I'd also think Ven, Because of the way he holds his keyblade might introduce another fun style.
  9. Regret

Why can't Mickey call up a corridor of darkness?

See: Secret Ansem Report 2 Of course I'm paraphrasing a bit.
  10. Regret

Organization XIII coat

I lol'd hard at the wigs... seriously.. I'm still laughing my brains out XDDDD FAIL! at Zexion, Axel, and Cloud, and Zack xDD
  11. Regret

When You First Saw Your Battle Report...

Gummi ship missions sux it tl;dr I was surprised I went into anti 32 times xP
  12. Regret

in the secret ending

Is there a need for this thread? And actually her face is more like "Oh crap."
Back