• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by redrum33

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Dakota Fanning

I have 1 question about her. How old is she?
  2. R

Fanfiction ► Sora's Sacrifice

please update! i would really like to c what happens!!!!!!!!! again, pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassee update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. R

Door

i just beat the game for like the 10th time two days ago, and the door is not blue at all (unless for some weird reason, S-E wanted to change it).
  4. R

Why doesnt someone...

not in the usa. its not exactly out yet... i dont know what i was saying! sry! get someone to close this!
  5. R

Why doesnt someone...

Okay, I dont know if anyone knows why, so thats why im asking. Why doesnt someone get more screenshots for the game if it already came out somewhere else? I dont get it. Is it against the law or something? Or would it ruin the whole thing because we would know what would happen? I dont know much...
  6. R

Org Coats

i dont do halloween anyways, so i wouldnt have a reason to buy it. it would be a big waste of money
  7. R

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

she did in the begining of the story
  8. R

How Long Did It Take You To Beat Kingdom Hearts ?

probably around 80 hours
  9. R

I loved those chapters! they were great! cant wait till chapter XIV!
  10. R

YAY!!!!!!!!!! you're back!!! ive been waiting for this for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
  11. R

Org Coats

oh, thanks... after that wierdo modeling them, i dont think i want to buy one anymore. btw, i do have enough $. (nvm, i dont have enough $. they cost 500 in the usa...)
  12. R

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

great story so far!!!!! keep it up!!!!!!! btw, why the heck did u have to lose ur voice!? it sucks probably 4 u... (kairi's gonna maaaad when she finds out u glomped sora :D)
  13. R

Org Coats

okay, sure. i will... (my grandma is a tailor!!!! she can make one)
  14. R

Org Coats

Ok, I know this might be a little useless but, I was wondering where you could get orginization coats. (what store, webstite, etc.) Again, sorry if this is useless.
  15. R

Sora's clothes and what is this place?

me too(although the floor looks different)
Back