Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by redcrown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. redcrown

Film ► Unpopular Disney opinions!

My favorite dtv sequel was The Little Mermaid 2. I actually liked Melody more than Ariel, and she had a goal I could relate to and understand(who wouldn't want to be a mermaid if you knew they existed? Though child me didn't know how terrifying ocean life is lol).
  2. redcrown

Film ► Unpopular Disney opinions!

I've never been a huge fan of The Little Mermaid. I don't actually hate it (I'm growing to appreciate it a bit more over time) and I don't think it's a bad film at all, I just never clicked with Ariel and always lost interest when she turned into a human and hung out with the regular people in...
  3. redcrown

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I don't remember this but it feels super familiar. Was it that text bubble she had in Traverse Town telling Sora how "Riku will be fine he can handle it"? When he was possessed by the big bad and casted to the realm of darkness lol.
  4. redcrown

Kingdom Hearts Series PC Modding Thread

Impossible mod I want; characters like Riku and Aqua to have actual poses when Sora flashes his camera at them. Why is it only Disney characters could have fun little reactions to getting their picture taken? I know that requires basically animating whole new movements not in the game but now...
  5. redcrown

News ► Nomura: "There is no connection between" Kingdom Hearts III and NEO: TWEWY

All the criticisms of TWEWY's characters implementation in DDD is completely valid, but it's hard for me to dislike their inclusion completely since the interactions between Riku and Joshua were glorious. I just wished most of their dialogue wasn't mostly about explaining the lore mechanics...
  6. redcrown

When Are You Going To Buy A PS5 or Xbox Series X?

I never planned to buy one, but if the price drops considerably in the future and there's enough games I want to play on it, then maybe I will. I bought the ps4 when it was $300-$250 in the mid-late 2010's, so I guess if I ever get one it'll be in ten years lol.
  7. redcrown

Does anyone play nier? and why is a nier replicant trophy transphobic?

Not trying to derail the topic here but Quentin Tarantino has gone beyond having uncomfortable fetishes in his creations and is a full on rape apologist, in the truest sense of the word. He's publicly defended Roman Polanski for his horrible crime and claimed that his victim had asked for it...
  8. redcrown

At which point do you think the story of KH started to become convoluted?

Was I the only one completely satisfied with the PotC world in KH3? It has way less Will and Elizabeth in it, you were pretty much completely not involved with it's terrible film story, and the only plot significant character was Tia Salma and crab Jack. Also Pete wasn't there clashing with the...
  9. redcrown

E3 in june..

I just hope if it's cross gen that it won't melt my ps4 lol. If all we get is a 30 second vague cryptic teaser of Sora Riku and/or Yozora walking around in the night world or around not-Shibuya, then I'll be happy for the rest of the year.
  10. redcrown

I would say BBS is less convoluted than Days definitely, since at least in BBS the Unversed and Vanitas/Ventus connection was easier to grasp once it was explained (whether it was good storytelling or a good choice to have them look like/connected to Sora is a different matter). The Terra and MX...
  11. redcrown

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

They can also be gay
  12. redcrown

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

I don't know if English is your first language but that's not a sentence.
  13. redcrown

What animals would Sora and co be in Zootopia?

I'm really hoping this will change in future games, I'm tired of Sora being the only one in Disney worlds and how he can't interact with the non villain OC's in those Disney worlds either. I wanna see the Destiny trio actually go to worlds together and have cool design changes, is that too much...
  14. redcrown

Props to Chain of Memories for being complex but not convoluted. I would say KH2 started it with the Not Ansem and data heart moon, then Days and BBS continued it, and the ending of DDD escalated it to true insanity.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6