• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• LOL. I hate it when pets die...I was there when Tara was put down, the oldest cat. She was a mean cat, but she was always nice to me for some reason...

So...What's your fav hobby???
    Yep. We's gots two cats! They're so sweet! I love kitties, lol. At one point we had 7 dogs and 3 cats, but...yeah. That was years ago now, though.

Sadly, I don't live at home anymore, so I don't get to see my Dixie and the others as often...
    I LOVE MALAMUTES!!!!!!!!!!! I'd never even heard of 'em until we moved in with my step-mom, lol. But they're so beautiful.
    Don't be sorry. It's cool. It was a few years ago and I'm fine. We've got a funny little beagle, Dixie, now.

WARNING: Never keep a beagle as an inside dog. Just don't do it.
    They were Alaskan Malamutes. So gorgeous. We only have one left, Alex and he's just a big puppy, lol. Usually these dogs aren't very nice tempered but Alex is just a goof. He's such a sweety...So was Vicky (Victoria) who was mine...
    It came close one time. It blew a huge tree down onto our dog kennels out in the back yard. It was crazy cool, lol.
    In Paris, Texas, USA, there's an Eiffel Tower with a huge red cowboy hat on top. Not kidding.

Yeah, Tornado Alley. Fun, by not, lol. I can be scary as all get out, but IMO storms are amazing, lol.
    Small statues of peeing boys??? Still cool, though, lol.

I'm in Misery. I mean, Missouri, USA. Smack dab in the middle, no where near the ocean I love. We are the Show-Me state, right in Tornado Alley, though we haven't had one yet...
    LOL!!!! That's one I've never heard before! I love it, lol.

I feel special, though. I's your first friend!!! So where you from?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back