• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Recon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *pours a glass of Recons favorite beer*
    *offers him the glass and pours self one*
    So how's it been buddy?

*takes sip of straight up tequila*

Oh, I wasn't sure you would enjoy this manly drink but please continue with what you were saying.

*sits back and crosses legs in a totally hetero way*
    No worries. I got completely occupied by family stuff and forgot anyway. Whoops. I might be able to squeeze a few matches in today. Is there a time you plan to be online? I'll be on and off, so give me a shout if you see me here or on wifi.
    Sounds like a plan. If you see me online here at any point before Monday, feel free to shoot me a message. According to my 3DS we're already friends somehow. My friend message thing should say either Evello or Ragnell 37. Just in case, my friend code is: 0473-7825-0053
    Absolutely! Always looking for a good challenge. I'm free for the next few hours if you happen to get this, and I should be free after ~6 pm EST the next couple days. Give me a shout and I'll try to keep an eye on my notifications. Unless there's particular time that works well for you.
    What??? Are you okay? Would you like to explain more?

(Sorry I've been busy with school/admissions/finals/job hunting/E3 I haven't even bothered to check my VMs)
    I've been good, taking a break from video games and the internet. I enjoy designing them more then I enjoy playing them lol

What about you? play any new games lately?
    Guess who got a link between worlds for his birthday!?

;)

Angel (kiwi) satyrs hi and that he misses you, we need to go out for a drink, the three of us. ;)
    As long as the gameplay is smooth and responsive.

It really does look terrible for a zelda game. I know they were trying to match the artstyle of alltp, but damn man, they could have gave grezzo a call.
    I have no idea what happened, but I went offline from the khi chat and tried everything but cannot load it up.

:/
    I don't even know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back