• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ?RebirthInC?MA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ?

Isn't Marluxia amazing!?

Who thinks he should come back to life in KH3? XD ...and I know for a fact they are gonna have him in 358/2 days.
  2. ?

Isn't Marluxia amazing!?

I love the creature behind him in this video. :D He rocks. lol Did he actually DIE in Chain of Memories...? Seems like alot of
  3. ?

Will someone make a Q&A section about kingdom hearts?

Cause I have ALOT I wanna ask. lol And alot more I want answered. lol
  4. ?

Do you think I should buy Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+

I've decided to get it. Thanks for the help. ^_^ If people wanna keep giving me advice for it, that would be fine.
  5. ?

Who's the girl in the picture with Roxas?

ROFL! Thanks. XD I'm trying to become a expert on everything KH, so everything helps.
  6. ?

Hidden Images

Yeah, I totally agree. ^_^ that video makes me really excited lol AND WELCOME TO KHinsider! ^^
  7. ?

Who's the girl in the picture with Roxas?

...I thought it was Namine for a second, but I doubt it.... This is the video... Fast forward to 8:23 in it to see the picture. Is this just random would you say? XD
  8. ?

Even though I don't know Japanese should I buy KH2FM+?

Even though I don't know Japanese should I buy KH2FM+? And will I be able to play through it easy enough without knowing what it's saying? XD I've been KH Chain of memories, KHI, and KHII. (Never played the V-Cast game though... =\ )
  9. ?

Hidden Images

My ps2 has been broken for awhile... But believe me, I will check into this. And as for most of the people on here.... You guys seem like total idiots.... You kept posting "smooth, show us the image." JUST SAY IT ONCE, I WENT THROUGH 5 PAGES OF PEOPLE SAYING THAT! -_- I think Smooth could be...
  10. ?

Do you think I should buy Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+

I need some advice, why I might not is cause I don't understand Japanese.... And I would also need a converter for my American PS2. (If I was to get one, what's the best brand?)
Back