• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by REala728

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Gummi ships

yeah that would make it pretty easy.. the customization is sooo complex now ><... but then i guess its alright cause you can make ships more detailed ^^
  2. R

Gummi ships

i know only a few people here care, but im interested in seeing how many people are into the gummi ships in kh2.. i think its interesting how you can get S rank and you get extra cameo ships like the highwind from ff7 and the finrir from AC... haha its a bit too hard for me to actually get all...
  3. R

Alcohol???i didnt see no alcohol in KH2!!

actually a lot was cut from POTC.. well i guess i cant really say "cut" because i didnt play the jap. version. BUT its apparent that some scenes had to be modded for the game for example:
  4. R

Who Beat Sephiroth

yeah i heard he was harder than he was in the 1st game.. but he was easier actually.. but it was much more fun: air raves galore.. beautiful
  5. R

kh2 activity thread

that or leave them alone, i officially ignore this thread xP
  6. R

kh2 activity thread

we already have activities.. and this is dumb
  7. R

Drive Forms....>_<

haha drives are what im looking forward to most. they unlock so many ablities so it'll be that much more fun, not to mention donald and/or goofy leaving the feild is always nice (they got in the way so much in 1)
  8. R

Do you think nomura overdid it with making sora that strong?

if you dont train the character much (just go strait through the story) it shouldent be very easy..... i havent seen these videos your talking about so i really cant see for myself to compare trying to keep spoilers down for myself
  9. R

What Games Will Be Keeping You Busy Until KH2 Comes Out?

Playing: Sonic Rush, Resident Evil 4 and Burnout 3 (it never gets old ) Watching: Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, FLCL and R.O.D (the movie in 3 episodes) besides that i'll be going out all the time cause these things get pretty old now that im so eager now
  10. R

what did you think of "tron?" (no spoilers)

gah why didnt anyone say anything .. i didnt get to see it, will it be on again soon? anyways it was made in the early 80's and our standards for movies has raised significantly i heard it was great when it came out.. but now, i wouldent know...
  11. R

has anyone seen any KH2 comercials yet?

yeah dragon quest had comercials and thats a really popular game so we know square is for it, and disney.. we all know there behind comercials so i would deffinately expect it
  12. R

has anyone seen any KH2 comercials yet?

disney hasnt been doing those things for a while though so i dont think were gonna see one for kh2.. but i think we'll start getting some maybe about 2 weeks or so before the release..? just my guess
  13. R

Technically we can't play KH2 until the 29th

yeah mine said it'll be there on april 1st -_- (shouldent CA get it 1st actually, i mean its closest to japan, really now c'mon)... either way there supposed to call you as soon as its in the store when you pre-order so i wont be waisting my time waiting on the game each day that goes by after...
  14. R

Riku... Finally. Confirming pictures

one is in game the other is from Deep Dive (the concept/ teaser trailer at the end of final mix)
  15. R

kh2 world score?

it seems like it'd be easier without the score anyways.. i remember he said it would give us certain items depending on our grade, which would make it more complicated
Back