Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reagan Rayden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, did I have someone PM you this?
    You can feel free to keep it. It is not hard for me to get another one. I do not even remember why I gave it that name. I think it was because it was my 500th Pokemon registered on my B/W Pokedex.
    Alright I have an Elekid. I did not know whether you just wanted to borrow it or keep it, but feel free to keep it. I am ready to trade whenever you are ready.
    Just to make a comment on your sig. I think The Merk with a Mouth is going to hell :3
    There's a doctor who subreddit? What am I saying of course there is, I'll check it out, thanks!
    DUDE! Sorry, but I just had to say that's the coolest siggy picture I've ever SEEN! Did you make it yourself? Or did you find it somewhere?
    Well I guess you'll never see me again, I'm going to ask a mod to ban me for good, and IP ban me. I just can't take the fact that you treat me like shit and all. So I'm hope your happy now for good. Enjoy your games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6