• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Reagan Rayden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey, did I have someone PM you this?
    You can feel free to keep it. It is not hard for me to get another one. I do not even remember why I gave it that name. I think it was because it was my 500th Pokemon registered on my B/W Pokedex.
    Alright I have an Elekid. I did not know whether you just wanted to borrow it or keep it, but feel free to keep it. I am ready to trade whenever you are ready.
    Just to make a comment on your sig. I think The Merk with a Mouth is going to hell :3
    There's a doctor who subreddit? What am I saying of course there is, I'll check it out, thanks!
    DUDE! Sorry, but I just had to say that's the coolest siggy picture I've ever SEEN! Did you make it yourself? Or did you find it somewhere?
    Well I guess you'll never see me again, I'm going to ask a mod to ban me for good, and IP ban me. I just can't take the fact that you treat me like shit and all. So I'm hope your happy now for good. Enjoy your games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back