• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by RD Juggler

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RD Juggler

Recommended threads?

Heya, fellow forum-fighters! This...is my first official thread! Snoogins. Anyway, can anyone recommend threads of particularly famous topics in the community? Some ground-breaking arguments, epic wins, or distinguished creations? Anybody?
  2. RD Juggler

Memories Fading...

Excuse me, but...can anyone determine how much of the trio's memories were affected by the castle's magic and how much was twisted by Namine? I know Namine is established to have toyed with Sora's memories at least, but this dichotomy confuses me. Is it entirely possible that the castle is just...
  3. RD Juggler

Dalmatians - 40, 41, 42

WOO! YES! Thank you so much, the spell upgrade afterwards could have made things so much easier!
  4. RD Juggler

Hades' mysterious assailant

Here's hoping they'll do an awesome job recreating the Titan War! Although they still can't kill Hades canonically.:tongue:
  5. RD Juggler

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- English Trailer

Just saw the trailer in HD. Shed tears. When something makes you shed tears of joy, it concretely proves its sublimity, and may provide a heartfelt renewal of faith in this flawed world. I WEPT, as every fan should!!! Seriously, Square Enix has hit the jackpot with Kingdom Hearts, and despite...
Back