• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Razorl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Razorl

Is this real?

Now I don't know who what when where and why, but I do know this Originally Woody and Buzz were to be summons in Kingdom Hearts 2, their models still remain on the disc, but the textures and soforth were removed/never created. it's not entirely unbelievable to say a Toy Story world could exist...
  2. Razorl

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME???????? Stalker....
  3. Razorl

I can see it now, Ok sorta frieghtining
  4. Razorl

At first I was O.o???? Then I was LAWL I still say it's Sora from the Future or an Alternate Time Line Sora Which leads to my idea that KH3D takes place in an Alternate Timeline
  5. Razorl

The theme of this Mysterious Figure seems to pass a feeling of (at least to me) a race agaisnt time, while certain parts make me think of guilt/regret.
  6. Razorl

At this rate...

I'll be an old man while Sora remains a teenager! I mean KH3 isn't the end (not considering real world factors) and Sora will remain Protagonist... I'll be 60 when KH6 comes out! s1angrypple
  7. Razorl

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) Oh Dear, and here I was all ready and excited for Reconnect and another game. Well atleast we're likely to get Reconnect along with KH:ReCoded I remember in the beginning, people were pissed that we wouldn't get coded, now it's coming to us likely...
  8. Razorl

So....regarding Xehanort

I think MX's heart is being used by the body but the memories of both MX and Terra are lost.
  9. Razorl

So....regarding Xehanort

After the final battle Terra lost full control forever. He could just sit and watch. MX's Heart + Terra's Body = Terranort/Xehanort Memories lost however.... Terra and MX are essentially dead after Ansem finds him in RG
  10. Razorl

Idiea about "Another Dive" rumor...(BBS Spoilers)

Or a game with Master Eraqus as the Protagonist
  11. Razorl

the voice xigbar was talking about

With the ending of BBS I believe we solved that already, It is Terra talking to Xemnas because Ansem SoD was MX's heart.
  12. Razorl

Ven's Scenario

too much spammers and that one "Breal" guy...
  13. Razorl

Check the release date on wikipedia for BBS

Some fan on Justin.Tv did it Lol
  14. Razorl

What lurks in my mind... I do not know (KH:COM related)

Foreward - It is hard at best for me to discover the cause and exact reason I created this, I have no recollection of the night before which I believe is this piece of work's date of creation. Prepare for the unknown as this is not something you can predict easily with the judging by book cover...
  15. Razorl

BBS in a computer

Because the keyblade terra has is kinda like a nobody keyblade because it doesnt exsist because it doesnt have a keychain. but thats just me
Back