• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I thought you were Takushi, you guys are both really fun people, haha.
    Yellow-ish...orange... thingy something. D: YOSH! :O

Choo'r welcome! :D Whatcha gonna do on the site?
    Congrats on getting staff, if I woulda known that they were gonna accept one more even after they said they weren't accepting, I woulda applied for that position lol! But yeah, congrats again, I hope you do a good job :D
    SECRET PLAN!? whut. D:

And Moomer says hi... though he's in the kitchen, probably stuffing his face with cat food. XD;
    Very much indeed. :3
    Acting a fool is quite fun. XD
    Makes you feel alive. o.o

And yea, we totally watched Yes Man the other day, and got roped into it.
    Haha. Well, we just lurked into a parking deck and turned someone's entire car horizontal, so I feel like my night was well accomplished. XD
    Lmao, those are actually amazing ideas. xD

Ahh, the handcuffs chafe, and then I tried giving the cop false information and my asshole cousin kept telling the cop that I was lying...

It was more an ordeal than it was fun. xD
    Ah, finally someone with my mindset. ^-^

Also, a lot of people say that when they hear the stories I tell about things that have happened to me (hint: crazy fucking shit has happened to me in my life. xD), but I tell everyone the same thing: I make my world exciting.

The thing is, you have to be willing to run around a mall in a pair of underwear screaming bloody murder (no, literally screaming "BLOODY MURDER! BLOODY MURDER!") at the top of your lungs to see everyone's reaction (long story) to make those kinds of memories, and a lot of people aren't willing to do something like that.

I'm not saying go out and get arrested (it's not NEARLY as fun as it would seem, trust me), but think about a situation where a person comes up to you, does something that makes you go "wtf" and runs away... And become that person.

/lecture

xD
    Mmmhmm. We're two strange people in a world full of strangers. ^-^

Ooh, I've gotten death threats before, actually. :D
    Oh, yeah, they're great once you get one.

I think mine might be scared of me, though; it saw me screaming at myself at random once, and now it's terrified.

That whole thing being a metaphor for "people sometimes hang out with me, but most times they're just creeped out".

xD I actually do scream at myself, too. I dunno if that's a bad thing to admit freely, but... o.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back