• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, I see all of these Voice Actors confirmed for the English version of Days on IMDB and I'm asking if the IMDB is a reliable source or not?
    Ah, thank you! :D I have another thread in the traditional works section where I put up a work in progress of a Tetsuya Nomura-like drawing I'm working on. That's also another reason why I'm getting more attached to drawing digitally, I'm getting better a coloring and the such. I have the kinda/sorta same problem when I try to draw from real life. D: I just tend to lose interest and start adding things that aren't really there at all xD; You got it right, my teacher from one of my life drawing classes used to say the same thing.

I've tried but I'm not that big of a fan of it. D:

Haha 8D Awesome~
    Sweetness. Oh yeah, I love his drawing style. I wish I can draw like him. >_< Cool. I can't wait to see what style you have. I know what you mean. Nice. Cool. Yeah, I'd love to try to work with pencils and pens and coloring materials too although problem is when I draw is my lines are uneven or anything I draw looks nothing like how I want to it appear to be and instead looks like the opposite or not even close, not saying I'm drawing what I see. I'm drawing from what I know or wait was it the other way around? Gah, I forgot! To think I took art classes and don't remember! :(

Have you tried/done painting by the way?

Yay. I can barely wait for July 15. XD, so I promise myself not to change my icon until I HBP comes out! XD
    I guess I'll say both. Medium though, more curious really. XD

It's fine. Yeah, it is Daniel Radcliffe. XD It's not my icon though got it off a site called H/G Network since I'm a BIG H/G shippe...err..fan and I'm excited for Half-Blood Prince. ^_^;
    My sister plays it mostly, but I usually watch her for the story bits. It's pretty good, especially when you find out the Joseph is the Composer, it's shocking xD. I'm gonna go offline now, so, bye I guess xD
    I like your avatar alot by the way. I got TWEWY a few days ago, it's really fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back