• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by raycat27_2003

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. raycat27_2003

Help please

I uninstalled the game and I've reinstalled the game based on the Twitter post from the PR people four hours ago and I keep getting this message: What do I do??
  2. raycat27_2003

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - RIP Otsuka, Nimoy, Lee I'm not hearing it, it sounds like either: Quinton Flynn, Vince Corazza (Zexion's VA) or Cam Clark (Simba's VA)
  3. raycat27_2003

GameStop releases new Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer!

I've been trying to call my local GameStop to see if I qualify for that pin because I pre-ordered before that was announced. In other news, I'm totally have my ticket for the hype train and it's ready to be punched.
  4. raycat27_2003

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Scenes in English!

This is the best thing I woke up to. :biggrin: I think Xaldin's VA sounded pretty bad...that's just me.
  5. raycat27_2003

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

I know. I've had several people tell me that they hate them and I thought they were nuts. I'm sure someone out there hates them.
  6. raycat27_2003

You have a deal!! I hate the Ice Cream Beat ones. Also, I'll play everyone's Command Boards.
  7. raycat27_2003

I'll never beat Sephiroth......
  8. raycat27_2003

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - What VAs do you want to see return for KH3? I don't know if this has been talked about or if this is the right thread for it, but do you think that Meghan Martin (who currently voices Namine) will record all of Brittany Snow's dialog in KH2???
  9. raycat27_2003

Possible 2.5 Bonuses

In 1.5, IIRC, if you played Days's cutscenes first, you'd get Days Keyblades in Re:CoM. So I'm wondering: What kind of bonuses would you like to see in 2.5?? I think that if you watch Re:Coded cutscenes, you'll get special Command Styles or a special boss that only appears in a certain spot.
  10. raycat27_2003

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Launch Trailer + Screens

Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Launch trailer + Screens I thought that was a new voice, however, I thought it sounded more like Ali Hillis, more than this Andrea Bowen. Still, an awesome trailer nonetheless.
  11. raycat27_2003

Yahoo Japan Registration Help

So I'm registering with Yahoo Japan so I can play KHX. I filled everything out and they accepted it...for the most part. It won't let me register my zip code. What do I do??
  12. raycat27_2003

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

The more news that comes in, the more excited I'm getting. :D
  13. raycat27_2003

[SPOILERS] Unlockable Bonus for clearing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

I wonder how powerful that card is......
  14. raycat27_2003

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains KINGDOM HEARTS II, Birth by Sleep and coded? Best news of all the news so far!!
  15. raycat27_2003

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Short TVCM!

Seeing this cm's making me wonder whether or not we'll (the US) get a chance to film something for it.
Back