• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ravi_the_KH_luve

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

.:-Kingdom Hearts: Hearts Conjoined-:.

Kingdom Hearts hearts conjoined "Those of the darkness were always brought down by light... But what if? But what if, the light was always brought down by the dark?" - ??? --Prologue-- Steps were heard through the halls of the castle. Men traveled far and wide of through this old abandoned...
  2. R

Should KH3 be fore PS3 or not?

Hello everyone. I have made this thread so people can discus if KH3 should be fore PS3 or not. Please, follow all the rules, and discus away! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ One sunny Monday morning, I had just finished defeating KH2. I was so happy and couldn't wait to buy...
  3. R

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

Lol thanks axel rocks my friggin' socks !!! =]
  4. R

Fanfiction ► The Return of Axel

I read everything and I think the story is great!!! I <3 Axel ~~ravi~~
  5. R

.:-Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning-:.

Kingdom Hearts a new beginning Sora...Riku...King Mickey... The 3 wielders of the keyblade... A New warrior has awaken... The Night Of Fate Years after Organization 13 had fallen, evil was never spoken of, or thought of again. There was always light in everyone's heart, and not the smallest...
  6. R

.:Kingdom Hearts II Roleplay:.

Story: It starts where KH2 starts. We meet Roxas, Pence, Ollette, and Hayner. A new girl named Akira came to the town on the day before summer vacation ended. This is when things started getting weird for Roxas. He starts to see strange white creatures and people in dark cloaks. Akira and him...
Back