• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ravens_Blade85

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

I just got a tattoo

Just got a tattoo and I was gunna put it in one of the KH forums, but I figured it would fit better in here. It hurt a bit to get done but I love it.
  2. R

Knights' Armor

Is it just me or did the armor in the knights fall apart extremely easily. The armor appears to be sturdy so the only reason I can see Nomura having it fall to peices is to show how strong the Old Man and the Dark Night are.
  3. R

Contact DS

Is anyone else going to get this game? I have been looking in to it and it seems really interesting. Edit: My link to the coverbox did not work. It cam be found at rpgamer.com.
  4. R

Lost Magic DS?

I am buying a DS lite tomorrow and I wanted to know if anyone here has played Lost Magic for it. I already know of a few games I am gunna pick up but I just wanted to see if anyone liked or disliked this game.
  5. R

Heartless Shirt

Well I was jusr surfing this online store for various web comics and I came across this. http://www.zestuff.com/product.php?productid=122&cat=22&page=1 I am a big nerd so I bought one and should have it shortly. I know I am not the only nerd around these forums so I thought this might...
  6. R

Sephiroth's Name?

Did anyone every wonder what Sephiroth's name means? Well I found out recently. I was reading through my world religions text book and I saw the word sephiroth. I was totall cought off guard. After some reading I found out that it comes form kabbalistic judaism. It is the word for the...
  7. R

riku's keyblade

^^^^ That about covers it! I still think it is kinda weird that the Soul Eater just kinda turned into a keyblade though.
  8. R

Drive Form Coincidence?

Wow that is kinda weird, but I wonder if it was intentional.
  9. R

Proof of the Third Symbol

At the end of Roxas story just before he goes in the the basement of the old house in twilight town.
  10. R

Proof of the Third Symbol

I think some one really needs to do a screen capture and post it so we can study the drawing more closely.
  11. R

hidden cheat

So a mod will be closing this soon so I suggest that everyone just ignores this guy.
  12. R

Least Favorite Heartless or Nobody.

You said it! The Crimson Jazz and Dancers are my most hated foes in KH2.
  13. R

zexion-SecretEndingTheory"SPOILER"

Hmmm that is interesting! When I first read that line I thought it sounded weird but for some reason I could not figure out why. Maybe it was b/c I had read that interview at 2 in the morning. But anyway!! I don't know if Zexion will be some sort of keyblade master, bugt I do think he will at...
  14. R

question about things said in the sora vs roxas battle

^^^ ok then, when you get closer to the end you will figure out what we are talking about.
  15. R

question about things said in the sora vs roxas battle

Have you beaten the game yet? If you did you would know what he is talking about.
Back