• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Ranma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ranma

On what Console will you buy Melody of Memory?

Switch first but will get for PS4 at some point. I need KH on-the-go. But like... PSN trophies...
  2. Ranma

Helium Glitch

I've discovered a neat glitch in the Toy Box world that I haven't heard anyone talk about yet. I'm sure many already know that there's an humorous high-pitched exchange between your party members when you attack the helium tank in Galaxy Toys. But if you trigger Woody showing you the window to...
  3. Ranma

Events of the first battle in the Keyblade Graveyard and thereafter

Re: Really confused about the first battle of the Keyblade Graveyard? I skipped that scene on my first play-through. I was pissed when I realized what I had done.
  4. Ranma

Kingdom Hearts 3 Secret Movie

The actual KH VR experience looks cheap and gimmicky already. So I sure hope not.
  5. Ranma

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Once upon a time I thought KH3 would feature many FF characters that debuted after KH2. I liked most of these characters as well, even from the games I didn't like as much. It's not at all a surprise that so many people would be disappointed with all of these expectations building up over the years.
  6. Ranma

News ► Square Enix releases patch to fully unlock share functions in KH remasters

I was also unaware of this change. I'll have to boot up KH1 and feel it out. Wonder why they'd do this...
  7. Ranma

Brace yourselves. We will all likely have to be wary of major story spoilers days before the Japanese release.
  8. Ranma

Personally, I have my issues with games like XIII and especially XV... But VIII is easily my least favorite Final Fantasy. Didn't like a single thing about it. Not everyone shares my opinion but there's the second time you've heard it. That being said, as someone that played KH before getting...
  9. Ranma

The secret enemies and hidden treasure Yasue mentioned seem to be a part of the gummi ship sections.
  10. Ranma

Can you turn of transformation animations?

Attraction Flow Animations are skippable but keyblade transformation animations are not. Sometimes depending on the combat situation, it seems the game will skip them for you. I'm hyped to try switching between keyblade in the middle of a fight. I'd like to see the full options menu, tbh...
  11. Ranma

Who else is stoked.....

Makes me wonder if Starlight will be available from the early game if you have the code already.
  12. Ranma

So far there aren't really any defensive spells, though? KH1 had Aero, KH2's Fire and Reflect were both offensive and defensive... What does KH3 have?
  13. Ranma

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- releasing Fall 2018

Fair enough. Hope you're having fun!
  14. Ranma

News ► The World Ends With You -Final Remix- releasing Fall 2018

Why is this in the Kingdom Hearts III section of the forums? Or even the Kingdom Hearts section?
  15. Ranma

I knew this was coming…

You got me excited over nothing, Jerkilator.