• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ranma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ranma

Speculation: Three Playable Storylines in KH4?

So many people thought Kingdom Hearts 3 would be like this. I think it's safe to say the numbered entries will always have Sora playable for 95% of the playtime. But I would put money on something like Roxas/Mickey/Riku in KH2 and Riku/Aqua in KH3. Even KH1 had a playable Shadow Heartless...
  2. Ranma

What date would you set as the "official" Kingdom Hearts Day and why?

We celebrate the past on 7.13 We celebrate the future on 4.10
  3. Ranma

"Sharing" a paopu fruit

The verb used by Riku and Selphie in the original Japanese 食べさせあう specifically describes feeding one another. Japanese is pretty vague sometimes and doesn't specify how many are shared -- just that you feed each other. However, we can tell from the cave paintings that Sora and Kairi draw that...
  4. Ranma

Will he say his name? (Fun discussion)

I'm sorry for your loss, Launchpad.
  5. Ranma

DEARLY BELOVED & THE QUEEN

What's great about this is that there's two versions, Distance and Final Distance that would work for an opening and an ending. That said, I fully expect Utada to return with new songs. A Somnus-inspired Dearly Beloved too.
  6. Ranma

Spoilers ► Latest crazy idea for the franchise that is never gonna happen

I feel like the idea of an imaginary friend could potentially be explored in an Inside Out world over Quadratum but even if it happens why would they be from non-affiliated video games? Sure, they both have representaton in Smash and Cuphead is a good game but...
  7. Ranma

Utada at Coachella 4/16

I raised my voice when I realized it was First Love. I was almost in tears when I realized it was Automatic. Loved that we also got two KH songs but the debut album love was just as strong for me.
  8. Ranma

Kingdom Hearts Series Coming to Nintendo Switch as Cloud Versions

Is it just me or is the egg cracking mini-game literally impossible on Switch? At least with joycons (I don't have a Pro Controller). I know it was hard for many of us on other consoles but MY GOD
  9. Ranma

Utada at Coachella 4/16

Definitely watching this!
  10. Ranma

Trailer Addict Support Group

I love the idea of a safe space to talk about trailers without immediately getting spoilers. I learned my lesson with KHIII and FFVIIR's final trailers
  11. Ranma

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

New Kingdom Hearts game announced and folks making assumptions about its content, like clockwork.
  12. Ranma

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

I always find something new when I play through KH1. My most recent surprising discovery was that if you jump on the rock blocking the mushroom on Destiny Islands in such a way that Sora is just kinda floating there, in a few seconds the rock will break underneath Sora's ginormous feet. It has...
  13. Ranma

Yoko Shimomura's Kingdom Hearts Advent Calendar 2020

I remember watching the KH2FM secret ending for the first time back in the day and dissecting Fate of The Unknown. I literally said "This part is definitely this character's theme!". It is so cool to think about how it ended up being true!
  14. Ranma

Spoilers ► MoM Highlights

I've had a lot of fun with the game so far! There's plenty of highlights for me but for now I just wanna say how cool it is that the analog stick prompts in Let It Go match Elsa's magic on screen. Say what you will about Arendelle in KH3 - this was a cool little detail for me!
Back