• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ralz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ralz

Time you've wast---spent on this game

About... 35 hours actually playing the game. My real clock comes to 212. Yeah, I'm in Tag Mode alot. I eventually completed the Avatar Sector and whatever, but now I'm really trying to get those 99 dalmations. No Wii internet or second DS makes this process a touch longer.
  2. Ralz

More New Information From Famitsu on KH3D

Aw... and I just recovered from the mindfcuks found in BBS...
  3. Ralz

Tales Of The Eliminator

First Agrabah system sector. On top of Bandits which keep bringing down my HP incredibly fast, I finally get cornered by this Eliminator. I quickly discover it only has two attacks, but I was no good at blocking at the time, so I kept getting Slow'd, Defense Lv 1, can't jump, everything was...
  4. Ralz

Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Worlds Theory/Speculation

Never thought Nomura would actually make a game that covered EVERYTHING. Geez.
  5. Ralz

99 dalmatians

Not easy. I only have 26, and it took me three days of concentrated Tag Mode time for that to happen. D-Firaga is probably gonna suck, but I gotta get it, anyway.
  6. Ralz

Not a Game

NO MOVIES! They always end in disaster, if Super Mario Bros. is any indication. We'll finally know Sora, Riku and Kairi's last names, though: Sora. Sora Sora, Riku Sora, and Kairi Sora. Dx
  7. Ralz

Re:coded Trophies

Re: coded Trophies Uh, you need 1.5 million SP to buy the Ultima Weapon. >.> You need to bet 50% on each floor. And never lose. EVER.
  8. Ralz

Birth By Sleep -Volume Two- Multi Character Game? *Spoilers?*

If we have multiple senarios again, I'm rooting for Kairi, she could use some actual development. But, before anything else, Nomura needs to work out some way to prevent having to level all the characters individually.
  9. Ralz

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Information Overload. Information Overload. Shutdown Imminent. Shutdown Imminent. Why does Square always hold back, and when they finally decide to reveal it, it's ALL AT ONCE. >_<
  10. Ralz

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Suddenly, 358/2 Days is a lot easier to say.
  11. Ralz

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

Its the destiny of a prequel, though. Terra was almost a dead give-away by just looking at him, as well as Ven. Aqua was a bit of a toss-up, though I figured she would at least talk to Kairi, which she did. As for 3D, we don't have much to go on, other than Sora and Riku's MoM exam.We don't...
  12. Ralz

RE:Coded IGN Review

Re: Coded IGN Review Lol, yeah. Although, I have to say they're being a little harsh on Roxas, but that's okay, IGN has done worse.
  13. Ralz

I wonder...

How does Aqua know that its MX inside Terra? She doesn't receieve any hints towards it. She didn't see MX possess Terra, she only saw Terranort at Radiant Garden, and even then, to her, it could be anybody. Granted, there's not too many crazy old guys who possess people running around, but still.
  14. Ralz

Eurogamer Review of ReCoded [Hint: As good as Sonic before Colours]

I'll still get it, anyway. Birth by Sleep was amazing, but I've moved onto other things. Re:Coded can help pass the time while I wait for March.
  15. Ralz

So I guess Coded has been leaked (SPOILERS)

I caved and looked at the video, but I skipped the intro. Jiminy... eh... he'll do. Iwan seems to have sharpened his Mickey skillz this time around, which is good. Still sounds a little high, though.
Back