• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ralkale

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Story updates.

Hello everyone, As someone who doesn't feel the need to create a Japanese yahoo account and does not speak Japanese at all, I kinda wanna know what is happening story wise. So for anyone who is currently playing and up to date on what our characters are up to in each world and in the big...
  2. R

WTF WORLD THAT NEVER WAS?!?

Ok so this has been bugging me since the game first launched and i beat the game... the world that never was... every moment after sora, riku, and mickey enter the kingdom hearts of peoples hearts has confounded me to no end... after they go through the door, we see xemnas in this copy of the...
  3. R

DDD is a paradox??

specifically, i want to understand the scene at the beginning of sora and riku's journey, when they are back on the destiny islands. i understand the laws of timetravel in this universe, being that you can only travel through time by leaving your body behind and your heart essentially being the...
  4. R

BBS, Xehanort summons Kingdom Hearts?

head canon accepted! XD i mean it makes sense and fits with the kingdom hearts style, imho. and its likely that the evidence to prove it is all there written between the lines
  5. R

What was behind the door?

you make a good point as well veritas! that is quite curious... assuming Kingdom Hearts doesnt have a true form, as stated by tinny, then its plausible that what we see is just another fake kingdom hearts... regardless though, how he managed to conjure it is a mystery all its own.
  6. R

What is actually happening during the climactic moments?

let me be more specific so i dont overwhelm or confuse anyone... i suppose i would just like to know... 1) after sora has defeated xemnas the first time infront of the mirage-esq skyscraper and sora and his friends return to the castle, have they actually left the fake kingdom hearts? 2) if they...
  7. R

What is actually happening during the climactic moments?

during the final battle, all of the moments after sora and the gang enter xemnas's damaged kingdom hearts door, one thing continues to pass through my head when all is said and done........ "wtf is going on???" we see our hero's enter the doorway and what do we see but a replica of the World...
  8. R

Re: What was behind the door? (spoilers) you make a good point. one that i will be sure to remember as the series progresses. but i am not so much interested at the moment about what kingdom hearts looks like, rather what we are actually seeing behind the door at the end of the first KH
  9. R

Re: What was behind the door? (spoilers) well that's an interesting thought then... i hadn't considered that ansem may have created a fake kingdom hearts, same as xemnas in KHII... if that is true, that shed's some light, indeed... i'll accept it :)
  10. R

When do Roxas/ Namine truely re-merge with Sora/Kairi?

ok so in KHII we see, near the beginning sequence of the game, Roxas discovers sora in his sleeping chamber, and just after speaking to DIZ, he presumably decides to rejoin himself with sora, which is why sora is able to wake up. BUT at the final moments of the game, we see roxas and namine...
  11. R

ok so this may have been talked about already, but at the end of KHI, after Ansem is defeated, the door to kingdom hearts opens, revealing an intense, pure light that "destroys" ansem. then, the light dissipates and the door is simply left open. sora and the gang rush to close it, and upon...
  12. R

BBS, Xehanort summons Kingdom Hearts?

Ok so in birth by sleep, in the keyblade graveyard during the climactic battle, xehanort does something that confuses me a bit. he conjures a ball of darkness in his hand and fires it into the clouds above, where after the clouds disperse and kingdom hearts can be seen shining down over head...
  13. R

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

1. Princess and the Frog. after looking closely at the main villain of the film, "the shadow man" who conjures up creatures of darkness after making a deal with his "friends from the other side", i could see that very aspect of the story tying in very well with the KH world by simply...
  14. R

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread there is a secret report that you can access at the end of the game that states that we should prepare for the "New Number" and that "the past will be rewritten in greater detail" all hinting, if not flat out saying, "hey! we're gonna remake all the old...
  15. R

Questions about the specifics between sora,roxas, and ventus' relationship???

That was a great explanation, but since i wont be playing 3D (because i dont own a 3DS or even a DS) if there are details you can explain to me that will concern 3D, please do.
Back