• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Raiton Kensei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• S
    The same book. It can hold another information besides what Jeaxd is looking for. I envision it as the organization form of jiminy's journal.
    Just think man! You're great in Naruto RPs, so why is it so hard to be in a KH RP?
    S
    Of course, I mean you can tell me if you do not want to continue. Since the Commission will soon be dissolved, may it be something that I expect a few updates? I think I may have a plan which I reveal at an unknown time that book will be the thing that would reveal everything held hidden in the plot so far.
    Hey, Nelox isn't actually there. It's just a shadow he's manipulating. He's actually lying unconscious on the floor of Castle Oblivion.
    Well, Luxord is going insane, Naryx is fighting Larxene, Nelox is on the ground in a state of near mindlessness, and Saix and Xenjin are just hanging back. Demyx and Xantez should be around somewhere too, but no idea where, and Arxua's just leaving CO. Also, Luxord, Naryx and Arxua are traitors.
    Well then... go ahead and post, and if Sa'id doesn't like it... he can ask you to have it destroyed somehow.
    Zexion already has a book... but him aining it would be interesting. Also, I'm guessing that's the book written by moogles that Sa'id's always talking about?
    Might want to try and bring her back to CO, that's where everyone is now. And mind reminding me what the book's for?
    To reply to your thought, that the commission was over and we started a new one... that's not quite true. We're starting Saga II in july, but until then... we still need everyone to post. Sa'id and myself are a bit annoyed at your inactivity... especially considering how integral Jeaxd could have been to the story, due to her powers and personality.
    But she can make a part for herself. There're a lot of options as to what to do with her.
    it's okay ^ ^, I too haven't posted in a while lolz my posting rate has dropped down since my finals began >,<
    Nah, Lumine told me that i will not have it as soon as we start but near the beginning i will. So your first post can be anything.
    S
    She is still alive and you do not need to post often, but at least once a week at least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back