• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ragnarok Prinny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ragnarok Prinny

Help/Support ► Hello mods? I gotta bug ya for a little bit.

And sent, well a couple of minutes ago. Sorry for the slow replies. D:
  2. Ragnarok Prinny

Sorry for the slow reply According to him no he hasn't registered here.
  3. Ragnarok Prinny

One of my friends wants to join these forums of yours but he has been having a little trouble. He's been trying to register for a while now but he says his email has been banned. According to him he's been making accounts but none of them work due to his email being banned. So what's going with...
  4. Ragnarok Prinny

Back after a year... I think...

Well... I'm back because I was rather bored here and there... But people kind of noticed that but not much... So... I really don't what's been happening here at KH insider but I guess I'll have to find that out on my own... So now it's pretty much offical... I'm staying here for now... It...
  5. Ragnarok Prinny

Kingdom Hearts V.S Disney

So... After watching some of Disney's movies from the past over again and played some KH 1 & 2 and well... I starting to like the orginal movies rather than the KH versions. So here's this pretty much I thnk. Disney Movie Arguement 1) Ok... You all now Lion King right? Well... Here's a little...
  6. Ragnarok Prinny

The Most Classic Battle: Mario VS Sonic

So yea... You hear this most of the time so... Yea... But I haven't found a thread like this so yea... Mario V.S Sonic Mario-Mushroom Kingdom resident. Well... He swishes people with his weight and throws fireballs... He has more stuff like the Raccoon suit and the Feather Cape but... No...
  7. Ragnarok Prinny

Help the blind person find Hallow Bastion...

Ok... This might sound sad but... I can't find the bloody warphole that Chip and Dale talk about.... I have beaten Hallow Bastion and got Oathkeeper and now like I said I can't find the warphole... Can some point this out? Must fight Ansem/Xemmas/Xenanort or who ever he is...
  8. Ragnarok Prinny

Who hopes for a Sephiroth battle?

Sephiroth battle dood? I might be up for it... But.... Sephiroth is getting over-used now... But if has stronger tatics then maybe....
  9. Ragnarok Prinny

Dood? I'm a newbie...

Hi everybody... I'm teh new newbie... I'm going be here for a while so... I'd might as well make myself at home... I heard about this place so I thought I should join so... Yea... So how is everybody?
Back