• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Radney1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Bbs psp

I was asking what you think the movie is gonna be?
  2. R

Bbs psp

New KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep PSP Entertainment Pack – PlayStation Blog looks like bbs is getting a bundle what do you think the movies gonna be about?
  3. R

BBS's NA Additions

Kh2 there not that fun but it was worth putting them in the org mushrooms were my favorite I hope the decide to put something like them in it
  4. R

Sports ► Mexico vs Iceland

Just wanted to see what people thought of the game And I know the guy who ran out on the field his names Ivan and he got put in jail 10 days
  5. R

Which organization member you like the most and the least (explain why)

yes thanks for saying it Axel is overrated my favorite is xaldin dreads and wind and lexause I wish there was more about him he is in the shadows I'm glad these two are together in bbs
  6. R

so all you kh nerds come over here

Try and beat the game under 8 hours or lower if you want or try and beat it without equiping abilites
  7. R

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: VA Discussion Thread Epcar is one cool dude ima ask him what the relase date is and how other VA's are :P
  8. R

What struck you as odd?..

Space whales and space pirates in kh1 and how do heartless know how to fly spaceships
  9. R

Am I the only one...

The only thing that I real liked was all the beast card abilites that aren't In any other kh game
  10. R

Coded Coming to NA?

The most logical thing to me is a bbs bundle and have coded on a seprate umb I think that what there called with a nice layout where you can selet your episode I don't think they can fit coded in on the same umb as bbs or a added scene Or a new game maybe not really feelin that tho
  11. R

Xion bluntly shown in KH2 - albeit retcon

Xaldin wears a black cloak his wearing green and yellow like goofy and the other one is wearing a blue hat just like Donald It's Donald and goofy
  12. R

^ I'm not joking it really is If you guys are talking about the picture to the right of kairi It said they were in the cutscene
  13. R

It's Donald and goofy in the picture lol
  14. R

How many of you actually bought KH2 FM?

I just got it yesterday the menus don't bother me at all the only thing that bothers me is the x and o button switch but I'll get use to it it's like a completely diffrent game I suggest getting kh2fm I also got kh1fm just to complete my collection but I don't suggest getting that one
  15. R

Hopefully getting Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ soon....

COol so am I I'm just waiting foer it. To get here it should feb.1 I just googled kh2fm japanesse to English walkthrough and it has a translation of the menus I don't have the link right now I'll post it later hopefully it will help
Back