• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by radiantmemories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. radiantmemories

A question about the "Angel Star" heartless.

Nope, nothing to do with either of those. It means that the version of angels that everyone commonly thinks of now is not how they were originally said to look. In the Bible they often either look like ordinary men or terrifying creatures with multiple wings and eyes and stuff.
  2. radiantmemories

Pirates of the Caribbean Heartless Screenshots

I made an album with a bunch of screenshots of Heartless from PotC. It was hard to crop the pics without drastically reducing their quality, so a lot of them don't look great, but they give a good idea of the new Heartless that show up. http://imgur.com/a/NQJuhja Lots of them appear to be...
  3. radiantmemories

Script of Young Xehanort's Dialogue and Discussion of What it Means

So, I thought it might be helpful to have a script of Young Xehanort's Dialogue (this is the only one of what has been released so far that is relevent to the overarching plot) so we could discuss it and what it means a bit more easily. Here is the dialogue: --Heartless jumps inside robot toy...
  4. radiantmemories

The Sixth Apprentice's Name: Rushu's Meaning

Ok, thank you. Everyone in this thread seemed to agree that it was Ruxu, so I was confused.
  5. radiantmemories

The Sixth Apprentice's Name: Rushu's Meaning

I thought his name was Luxu? Which one is is actually?
  6. radiantmemories

Could Terra be in The Realm Of Darkness?

Well, just because Terra was intangible doesn't mean he isn't actually there. It could be just his heart or something. It's KH afterall. Nothing is ever straight forward, and things that appear to be clear sometimes have tricky twists to them. I bet that at the very least we find out what...
  7. radiantmemories

Black Coat's white clover

Nice research! I should have known it wasn't a dandelion, since those white clovers are pretty plentiful where I live too. Those meanings sure fit with KH. I wonder which one of them Nomura was thinking of.
  8. radiantmemories

New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Screenshots Show Off Unreal Engine 4

So excited for this. I agree about the lighting though. People can be very excited but still be disappointed about a certain things. People can feel more than one thing at once, you know. Noting the plastic-y look doesn't mean that we aren't still extremely hyped overall. It's just that we got...
  9. radiantmemories

How's everyone enjoying it?

But in KH2 the second weapons choice just affects the order you receive you abilities in and not stats, right?
  10. radiantmemories

Riku's New Character Arc

For almost the entire series, Riku's character arc has been about him overcoming the darkness and gaining redemption. But in KH 3D, he's finally done it. Not once throughout the game does Riku hesitate when a villain taunts him with his failings. He knows who he is know now and him earning the...
  11. radiantmemories

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Considering how KH tends to just ignore things like this (no one gives talking ducks and dogs a second glance) he sadly probably won't react at all. :(
  12. radiantmemories

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You I hope so. It's been far too long in coming.
  13. radiantmemories

Been wondering about this for a while (BbS)

Ah, ok. That makes more sense now. Thanks.
  14. radiantmemories

Been wondering about this for a while (BbS)

I know this is supposed to be the explanation, but it's always confused me. Why in the world would he decide to make them part of Organization XIII if they are just some troublesome kids, and he is looking for vessels? Did they see what he was doing and he forced them into the Organization so...
  15. radiantmemories

How are DiZ and Axel connected?

Axel helped Sora, who DiZ needs for his plans, when he let Namine go help Sora.
Back