• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Radiant Princess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Radiant Princess

Who should be Sora's master? Ventus or Aqua?

If one of them were to train him I think Aqua would suit more because Sora and Ven are too alike.
  2. Radiant Princess

Help/Support ► Probably getting kicked out soon and I need some advice on where to go.

My best friend's sister lives in Japan teaching English and she loves it! She was only meant to be staying for a year but this is her 4th. So mabye in a few years after you finish Uni and have more of a chance getting a decent job I'd see not much of a problem in going. She had very little...
  3. Radiant Princess

What characters were you most excited to see in Birth By Sleep?

Ven because he looks so much like Roxas, Maleficient because she's my favourite disney villian and Lea because I love Axel and was interested to see what his somebody was like.
  4. Radiant Princess

Fanfiction ► ven x aqua fanfiction?

I'd love to read it so please go ahead with it!
  5. Radiant Princess

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

Considering it was on DS and probably didn't have much memory storage for storyline,missions etc. it really wasn't that bad at all! I thought it contributed to the Kh2 plot, how Axel and Roxas were friends why Riku looked like that, etc. I did find Xion pretty annoying though and Roxas lost...
Back