• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by R4TM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fellow Japanese Speakers

I'm learning Japanese at the moment, I really need help. I know both the Kanas, (Hiragana, Katakana) but that's about it. I just started about two weeks ago. Where should I go from here? What should I learn? If anyone's kind enough, can you maybe spend some times on your weekend or something and...
  2. R

Help/Support ► Jrock Apparel??

Does anybody know a website or a chain store that sells Jrock apparel? I've been looking for an An(tic) Cafe shirt for a while now, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web. Anyone know where I can find it? :]
  3. R

Help/Support ► Buying a new guitar

Ibanez electric guitar. Ibanez electric guitar. Ibanez electric guitar. Ibanez electric guitar. Ibanez electric guitar. Ibanez electric guitar. Ibanez electric guitar. Ibanez electric guitar. Ibanez electric guitar. Ibanez electric guitar. Ibanez electric guitar. :D
  4. R

[MUSIC] Struggling musician here...

Excuse my horrible grammar, please. Thank you. :] I'm really struggling on writing my own music. I sit down with my guitar and listen to some Blessthefall or some Atreyu. Maybe some Underoath or some Placebo. And I wonder "Why can't I write music like that?". I don't want to sound the same as...
  5. R

Help/Support ► Anyone want to help?

Sorry, guys. I haven't been on in a while. But thank you for all your help. I really appreciate it. :]
  6. R

yea I guess. I just don't see why people have to be like that. Like, I'm still a human being right? So I look a little different. Big deal? I don't really think so. But thanks for explaining that. I guess I'll just deal with it.
  7. R

Ok, so here's my story... Basically, I got to school. I get bullied. I come home and study, do homework, and the rest of my time read or go on the internet. I don't have much of a social life outside of the internet. I don't have that many friends, maybe 3. Two of them are going out, so I can't...
  8. R

Atreyu

Just saw them last night at the San Diego Sports Arena, which I've been waiting forever for. anyone else like them?
  9. R

Eclipse

Eclipse came out yesterday...third book in the twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. anyone got it? I finished it..I have to say, I think it's the best book so far. ^_^
  10. R

The Birthday Massacre

Anyone ever heard of them? I love them. <3 The Birthday Massacre Music Profiles / Bands at VampireFreaks.com www.myspace.com/thebirthdaymassacre Enjoy.
  11. R

A Song I Wrote...

YouTube - Help me. Anyone give me opinions? <3
  12. R

Flyff

I guess it's not really a video game but whatever... anyone play it? =\ uhm... its like... Flyff: Fly For Fun It's an MMORRPG... Its really fun, except you have to download it. and that takes a mofo of a long time. =\ so yea....
  13. R

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

I like how all the thread names on this forum are really dramatic and intense. o_O
  14. R

Help/Support ► This is pretty pathetic, but...

haha, alright... My AIM's xFluffypenguinsx. (I don't relaly care if everybody knows it. but whatever =\) and kay with the font... Alrighttt. I don't really want to post my problems. Idk why, it just makes me feel weird =\ I'd rather talk about them privately with someone, I guess...
  15. R

Help/Support ► This is pretty pathetic, but...

Yea, sorry. I've just been really busy. But thank you, everyone. I'll PM you whenever I can, or whenever I feel like I want to punch someone in the face. <3
Back