• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by R0x@$

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Theory on how Xion has black hair.... and why she looks

NOTE: THIS IS IN THE RIGHT SECTION BECAUSE IT CONTAINS VAN SPOILER Well, i think xion has black hair because van does, and that van's with sora, and shes a girl because she has sora's memorys of kairi, and that made her a girl(like a van and kairi hybrid). or should i put it like this...
  2. R

Should Maleficient have been in KHII?

i don't mind her reappearing in kh3 either BUT:
  3. R

Door to light or corridor of light???

i think sora might stick to the gummiship. which is annoying. however, he might just be able to summon portals in order to get to worlds quicker like in days.
  4. R

Ultima Weapon?

Re: Ultimate Gear? i'll change the title name later
  5. R

Which Secret Boss is Harder?

like what samahain said, thats exactly what makes LS harder. and you can't use whatever you want with LS, and his moves are WAY more unpredictable, unlike VS.
  6. R

which makes it really easy. LS's cannon attack can pretty much deliver a 1 hit ko at any level, and VS attacks will only 1 hit ko if you are not high leveled.
  7. R

Am I the only one...

i didn't really like COM for the battle system, but the story was OK.
  8. R

lingering sentiment. i mean really there is a video on youtube that has aqua taking i down and didn't get hit ONCE(if you want to see: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep - Secret Boss (Vanitas Lingering Sentiment) No Damage ) thats just my opinion, because it has been confirmed vanitas...
  9. R

Weres our RE:COM??

pretty much 2 years, actually
  10. R

Ultima Weapon?

this is what i meant, but thanks anyways
  11. R

What struck you as odd?..

me either at least roxas can (sometimes) control himself...
  12. R

NA demo

i would LOVE a demo, but there probably won't be one there was one for dissida.
  13. R

What struck you as odd?..

what stuck me as odd...... sora going to atlantica in the first place, ursula AND oogie being revived. including that sora just kills demyx without even feeling sorry.
  14. R

Ultima Weapon?

oh darn it and i only have ten
  15. R

Ultima Weapon?

Just a question but is there a ultima weapon in days? and if there is how do you get it? sorry if there is already a thread on this and please don't flame.
Back