• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by r0ckarferlfie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. r0ckarferlfie

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread ohh ok thanks for clearing that up
  2. r0ckarferlfie

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread could you explain that a little further i didn't now disney lost the rights to tarzan... how did that happen ?
  3. r0ckarferlfie

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread That would be so freaking awesome!! i need my fix too something to do in study hall... or class hahahha
  4. r0ckarferlfie

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread oh you're right :/, that's sad. I don't know about anyone else but days was one of my favorites
  5. r0ckarferlfie

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I hope that they remake I,II, and days (final mixes PLEASE!) as soon and they are announced (if) i'll put my pre-order on them ... also i know this sounds a little bad but i hope they are PS3 exclusive.
  6. r0ckarferlfie

ENEMY PROFILE HELP PLEASE

Thanks you so much this has been bugging me for days
  7. r0ckarferlfie

ENEMY PROFILE HELP PLEASE

If any one could be very kind and give me the enemies and their locations between hades and Air soldier i am missing 3 and i cant find them. i am guessing one is the ice titan but im really not sure it would be greatly appreciated thanks :) i have 17 trophies and im trying to earn the secret...
Back