• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by QuickFlash

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. QuickFlash

Vanitas and Ventus

So, I think this is the proper place to put this. SPOILERS AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED BBS!!!! So, if the Unversed came from Vanitas because his pure-dark heart disrupted the balance in his heart, why didn't Ventus create his own Unversed made of light?
  2. QuickFlash

What would you like to see in a future Final Fantasy game?

Even though there were probably a ton of threads like this, it's still pretty cool to see how peoples wishes change from time to time. So as the title says, what would yo want to see in Final Fantasy XV? Personally, i'd like for the franchise to go back to its roots, with the classic ATB battle...
  3. QuickFlash

Hey all!

Hey guys. This isnt really an introduction, but more of a return. I had an account on this forum which i made a every long time ago, around half a year after KH2 was released. However, when i reprogrammed my computer, i lost my password, along with the things i need to log into my old email. So...
Back