• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by qster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. qster

Branded: Marks of Power (Interest Check)

SCRAPPED Here are just some bullet points that I listed on a separate piece of paper for an RP idea I had. It is subject to change. FACTIONS - Four main factions -Pyromancers -Specializers in magic based around flame, which was created by Pyrron, Lord of Flame. -Necromancers...
  2. qster

"Imprisoned", "Metal Gear Zero", or "Life of Him"

-Imprisoned- Imprisoned is a story in which you are a prisoner in the famous Pierson's Prison For The Criminally Gifted, a privately owned prison owned and run by Richard Pierson, a man known as being the creator of many of the nifty security systems that exist in the time period of 2040. No...
  3. qster

The Beast of Silent Springs

There was an ancient tale describing the story of how, long ago, a beast roamed the Earth brought up from the depths of Purgatory in order to punish the human race for betraying the gods above. The beast spilled the blood of thousands and eventually moved towards the hamlet known as Silent...
  4. qster

The Beast of Silent Springs (Sign-ups and OOC)

The Beast of Silent Springs Plot There was an ancient tale describing the story of how, long ago, a beast roamed the Earth brought up from the depths of Purgatory in order to punish the human race for betraying the gods above. The beast spilled the blood of thousands and eventually moved...
  5. qster

Battle in the Clover Basin -Challenge to CD-Man 2021

The Field of Battle: Clover Basin-A dried up river basin that was once a watering hole that would usually flood whenever it would rain. As time went on, rain was much less frequent, to the point where it never rained again. The area is now a five foot deep, 50 feet across, and 35 feet...
  6. qster

The Beast of Silent Springs -A Horror RP Idea-

Okay, so I've been thinking over this idea for a while and I really hope you guys enjoy it too. The Beast of Silent Springs is a creature based horror roleplay that takes place in the town known as Silent Springs. This, as expected in this genre, is far from your typical town. One ritual in...
  7. qster

Battle of the Bloody Beach (OPEN CHALLENGE)

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT- No powerplaying Controlling other characters If you do not post at least every two days, the last poster will be the winner by default. If there is no postage, the thread will be closed and the last poster will be revealed. TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THESE...
  8. qster

Hunting You Down (Open Challenge)(Ubi Ty)

Location: Decided by the challenger. If challenger hasn't decided on one, I will choose. Rules: No Godmodding or Powerplaying- Basically, give the person a chance to dodge, not auto-strike. Also, no "Spirit Bomb" power level moves. Don't go easy though. Keep up the pace- If you are unable...
  9. qster

why do so many people dislike 358/2 days

Xion and the fact that it wasn't as hard as people wanted.
  10. qster

Help/Support ► i need help

First, make sure the picture is within the regulations. Do you mean a profile background, signature, or avatar?
  11. qster

Siren RP Proposal

Like many others, I have a roleplay proposal for you all. However, this could possibly different. I plan on making a Siren canon roleplay. For those of you who have never heard of the Siren series, it is a series of TRUE survival horror games for the Playstation 2 and 3. The series takes...
  12. qster

Seeing The Dawn (Open Challenge) (Nigga Sauce)

I basically just took one of my past characters, made them older, and seeing how it would do. Basically, it is an experiment. Location will be decided by the opponent. Rules: No Godmodding or Powerplaying- Basically, give the person a chance to dodge, not auto-strike. Also, no "Spirit Bomb"...
  13. qster

Darth Vader's new album: All Hail The Sith

The songs I found on Darth Vader's new album, announcing his return to the music industry. Enjoy. YouTube - Darth Vader Sings: Reach out to the Truth YouTube - Darth Vader Sings: Alumina - Nitemare YouTube - Darth Vader Sings: Sanctuary - Utada Hikaru YouTube - Darth Vader Sings: Burn My Dread...
  14. qster

Brutal Legend (A Jozi & qster RP)

Brutal Legend (A Jozi and qster collaboration) Note: All who partake in this are believed to have played and beaten the game, Brutal Legend. Even though this is a prequel, it is recommended that you play the game beforehand. If not, feel free to ask one of us and we will be happy to fill you...
  15. qster

Lost Planet 2 Discussion Thread

Platforms: PS3 and Xbox 360 Genre: Third person shooter/ action Release Dates: USA- May 11 2010 Europe- May 11 2010 Australia- May 13 2010 Japan- May 20 2010 Videos: Boss- YouTube - Lost Planet 2 - Official Trailer [HD] E3- YouTube - Lost Planet 2 E3 2009 Trailer [HD] (RATE THIS GAME)...
Back