• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Qiesamuel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Q

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

So what is actually inside the box?
  2. Q

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) There's a video of a gameplay of Gummi Ship. There is one world covered in shadow that resembles ruins on the top of the sea.
  3. Q

Re: BIG SPOILERS: Apparently new KH3 footage from the game (someone may have it?) I really hate when this is happening, but with the confirmation that Atlantis is the last Disney world I'm happy.
  4. Q

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation And you always say the same thing since like years ago. Getting really tired of your words which becoming so redundant here and there.
  5. Q

New private video in KH Deutschland and Espana's playlist

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeBcr5Rpp49o3m59ZxCv1b9Wal9sx9u1U https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeBcr5Rpp49pVQqC-O-_nqQA7t71c_V6K It's on the very bottom. I wonder what could it be...
  6. Q

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Due to recent news about 7 new Princesses of Heart, it's safe to assume that Disney movies which have princess in it are more likely to appear as the last 2/3 unrevealed worlds: 1. Pocahontas 2. Tiana from The Princess and the...
  7. Q

Could someone translate this latest Famitsu interview with Nomura?

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201806/15159233.html Apparently someone said on Twitter that this interview contains a confirmation from Nomura that Kairi, Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa are members of new Princesses of Heart (or New Seven Hearts). That leaves 3 more members for us to speculate.
  8. Q

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation If Atlantis is in KH 3, imagine that world's plot involving Master Xehanort as the main villain as he tries to find a way on how to absorb the power from the world's heart. Since I imagine that's his main goal from BbS to KH 3...
  9. Q

The Budget of KH 3

I wonder how much the budget of KH 3 is, both production and marketing. Most importantly, I'm concerned with production cost. We know that the bigger the production cost is, the bigger production value will be. From the trailers so far, it seems that the budget of KH 3 is much bigger than KH 1's...
  10. Q

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

I've never been a Jungle Book fan. I agree with Spockanort. The original animated film is so boring and I couldn't remember anything good from it. My memory of JB becomes fresh again due to the live action remake, which is a vast improvement from the original animated film. I prefer to have...
  11. Q

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

I feel like I'm the only who prefer Atlantis: The Lost Empire than Treasure Planet. From the narrative pov, implementing Treasure Planet is much more difficult than Atlantis because it revolves around world travelling, hence the location would be too scattered. Also I don't want to spend my...
  12. Q

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation This sounds good, but didn't Lady Tremaine and her two daughters die in BBS?
  13. Q

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is featured in Dengeki PlayStation #629!

CMIIW, doesn't this mean they haven't created cutscenes for KH 3? So the game is still far away from completion.
  14. Q

About Current Max Keyblade Cost (KH UX NA ver.)

My current character's level is 193. Upon reaching this level, I have unlocked Avatar Board "Galactic Afro". My keyblade cost increased from 168 to 170 thanks to these 2 avatar boards (boy and girl). I have unlocked all the cost nodes of my avatar boards, except for KH Sora and KH Riku girl...
  15. Q

Question about EXP farming on Quest 57

Greetings, my friends. I have read the walkthrough about KH UX Japan version here and found that the best leveling method (to collect lots of Lux) is go to Story Mission 57, equip 2 6* Wakka medals on first and second slots, and another speed medals on the rest of slots to make sure we kill...
Back