• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by qbaysan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. qbaysan

What is "Kingdom Hearts" really? A way to understand it.

Kinda like what we have right now with all different opinions regarding different beliefs, different religions, different sects, and so on. But I think there's always a fine lining to it that unites all these faiths--That, there's always something "greater". Yup. That's basically it. I just use...
  2. qbaysan

Well technically I did mention it kinda functions "like" Truth. And the functions that are similar are: A multitude of human sacrifice, or souls to summon it on the physical plane Source of all knowledge. Commonly associated with "enlightenment" once completely merged with it Once merged with...
  3. qbaysan

Basically, the entity known as Kingdom Hearts in this series is analogous to "God". Not the traditional Abrahamic sense of God, who acts and talks like humans, but the Eastern belief of God, the "Over-Soul", as one Western philosopher puts it. Here are some basic definitions of the Over-Soul...
  4. qbaysan

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Series 2nd Phase teases two unannounced projects

Didn't Nomura say in the Ultimania interview there's like three games he wanted to be made before KH4 comes out, well technically 2 games, and a special project? And with the Darknesses interview, it certainly lines up to how many teams are working on these games: Osaka Team - KH4 KHUX Team -...
  5. qbaysan

(Spoilers) A moment that I did not quite understand.

I thought the answer was more of giving a minor detail to one of the future plot points in the series.
  6. qbaysan

Spoilers ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Re Mind DLC Spoiler Discussion Thread

If anyone's wondering about the Fairy Godmother.... And in regards to the end scene of Limit Cut, just a theory:
  7. qbaysan

(SPOILERS) Union X: Cornerstone of the World's Rebirth

I was more or less following X[chi] the moment Skuld appeared in that game, so it really hasn't been that long between her original debut and 2.8. Technically, Skuld appeared in X[chi] March of 2016, not even a year prior to KH2.8's release. In contrast, Ephemera appeared December of 2014...
  8. qbaysan

Like what Alpha Baymax said. And also gotta remember, Skuld debuted in X just a few months prior to Back Cover's release, meanwhile Ephemera was years prior. Which kinda hints her design was most likely only finalized after Back Cover was done, thus her exclusion from the cutscene movie. Even...
  9. qbaysan

Ava being Subject X is pretty much contrary to all the hints we've received actually, along with that Dandelion Meeting Q&A with Nomura last year April 2018. Tbh, disregarding Skuld in the equation as to who jumped worldlines, and who's who pretty much makes this interview, the KH3 Secret...
  10. qbaysan

Tbh, the preview with Brain receiving the book from Ava doesn't really discount him as the fake leader yet. Especially with him repeating that he's the "virus" that'll change the program, just like what Luxu alluded to in his Secret Reports about the fake being a "virus". But it could prove that...
  11. qbaysan

News ► Scholastic to publish new Kingdom Hearts novel series, official character handbook

Judging from the list of works of the writer, it's probably going to be something like this: So expectations are set to somewhere mundane and silly, with the occasional moral of the day here and there. Bonus points if the moral of the book series is all about the value of friendship, complete...
  12. qbaysan

The other time-travelling method theory

So I've got a theory on how the time travel works. Since Darkness from KHUX mentioned there's a different way to travel through time, I'll give it a shot. To put this out of the way first, Xehanort's time travel works by having a version of himself existing at a certain point in time, where he...
  13. qbaysan

Union X and KH

Because it was destined to be, like how MoM says it. :wink:
  14. qbaysan

Union X and KH

Yep. Pretty sure Subject X is Skuld. And if Xigbar/Luxu kidnapped or kept tabs with her after her release, it's likely she'd be on their side at first. Thus her being the traitor.
  15. qbaysan

Union X and KH

Oh boy, with that implication, the only one who bears the heretic sigil exactly as it is through their name, without any addendums, is X herself. If she calls herself X in the present time that is. :eek:
Back