• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by pwninator

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. pwninator

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

Definently Larxene, she's just irritating. Lexeaus was really tough and I feel the Marluxia battles weren't really as annoying as they were just challenging.
  2. pwninator

Fanfiction ► Fate of A Hero: The Prequel to "The Road to Dawn"

Re: Fate of A Hero Really like the way you write, the genre is not my favorite but I enjoy your work. Well done.
  3. pwninator

Fanfiction ► Broken Ties

Nice, I really like the way you are using the theme of KH. Its different and creative, looking forward to next chapter.
  4. pwninator

The Land of Oil and Sand

Its been a while since I've written, let me know what you think. This is a bit of lyrical poetry I've wanted to do for a while, its a little contraversial but thats my point. Bitter vengeful hatred runs through your veins Endless like the sand that all around you everyday. They say we are...
  5. pwninator

I'm Back Baby!

Some of you may remember me for my big mouth but I'm trying to quiet down now. Its been about a year or a little longer since I've been active on this forum. Tryin to get back into it with RPs and fanfiction.
  6. pwninator

*Open Challenge*

This is an open challenge, I'm looking for a good fight and someone who will post frequently. Rules Normal, No godmoding, no powerplaying ect.. Location http://www.pinktentacle.com/images/neo_ruins_2.jpg My Template Name: Ghost Class: Ninja Age: Unknown Appearence...
  7. pwninator

No Gears of War Expansion for 360?

It was recently annouced that the best selling Xbox 360 game Gears of War was making its way to the PC. It was also said that Epic had added a new boss fight and other new features to the game on the PC. Sadly it looks like there will be no expansion pack release on the 360 and the features will...
  8. pwninator

~Open Challenge~

This is an open challenge, I'm looking for a good fight and someone who will post frequently. Rules Normal, No godmoding, no powerplaying ect.. Location http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/movie/finalfantasy/final_fantasy_7.jpg My Template Name: Ghost Class: Ninja Age: Unknown...
  9. pwninator

Marcus Fenix vs. Master Chief

This is as you all can assume a battle between two of the most glorified characters from xbox 360's two most prominent games. Gears of War and Halo, well then lets get started.
  10. pwninator

Blade/Gun Fight Anyone? (Open Challenge)

This is an Open Challenge Melee Battles hosted by the one and only Pwninator, any takers? Rules No godmoding No powerplaying This fight indeed allows the use of guns, but please be sensible with their use. Finally, have fun Judges 1 2 3 Location The location is within the city of...
  11. pwninator

Blade/Gun Fight Anyone? (Open Challenge)

My computer accidently posted this twice, can a mod please close this one, thank you.
  12. pwninator

I thought this game was pretty cool

It is a great game, that is why they are recreating it on the ps2 platform.
  13. pwninator

Which character do you hate in CoM?

My least favourite character in COM is probably either Namine or Axel. Namine tends to just make things worse, while Axel is continuously messing everything up. The combination of the two make for quite a bit of aggravation.
  14. pwninator

Fanfiction ► The Heart of the Omitted

Thank you both for your positive feedback on the Fan Fiction. It was my first so there is only room for improvement.
  15. pwninator

Fanfiction ► The Heart of the Omitted

This Fan Fiction is one in a series of chronological theories and ideas colaborated into a tale of a boy named Gwilym. I hope you enjoy it, constructive criticism is appreciated, please do not hesitate to speak you mind, thank you. The Heart of the Omitted Chapter 1 "Do not let your heart...
Back