• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PurestOfHeart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive-What really happened? (YOU CHOOSE STORY)

Me: Wow the craziness... Cool new character, btw Dancbanks! *Hoshiko is wearing a black Org cloak and sitting in a dark corner humming the Hollow Bastion theme* Hoshiko: Well, I say we return to BHK and Riku, sooo I vote B for this round. Me: O.O Where did you get that expensive-looking Org...
  2. P

Me: Wow totally awesome fight scenes!! Hoshiko: Yeah! Go Riku! Go BHK!! Me: Hmm... let's see... I vote C. Let's do both. Hoshiko: I want to know about the tape. Soooo, I say A. (Woot 100th post!! *Does the 100th post dance*)
  3. P

old man unkown?

I've just been looking at this pic, the man standing next to DiZ with his back turned could be the Old Man Unknown mentioned. Tell me what you think. http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img1859.htm
  4. P

Fanfiction ► Late night with Dan and Jin

lol nice one Jin. I have an idea for your next show, unless you've already done this one, you could have an interview with members of the Org. Or maybe a Sora, Kairi and Namine interview? Keep the shows coming, they're funny!
  5. P

KH manga vol 3 and 4

Thanks for posting 3 and 4, I haven't seen those before.
  6. P

Me: Nice fire attack, Ken. Oh and I said A before, Dancbanks ^^; Hoshiko: Woot! Riku and BHK are teaming up! I say B! Me: I agree, B!
  7. P

Fanfiction ► The Human Heartless

Awww poor Ketso! Update soon, the fic is getting really interesting!
  8. P

Me: Woo, nice chapters! Carnivals are fun :) Hoshiko: Except the roller coasters... Me: *shudder* Yeah except those.... Hoshiko: Hmm... well I choose C. Follow Riku's story, he vanished after all. Me: I choose A. since Donald and Goofy's story would mainly be video gaming rivalry XD
  9. P

Fanfiction ► Late night with Dan and Jin

XD Thanks Jin for putting Hoshiko in for me, your shows rock! :D
  10. P

Me: Actually, I've noticed that C and B have been used more than A. Yes, A might have been voted a few times, but C proves to be the most popular somehow. :? We need more people to vote first, unless you want to choose A yourself. Hoshiko: Hey, I voted for A! That still counts, right....?
  11. P

Me (*stroking chin thoughtfully*): Aah... how the plot thickens. Hoshiko: Indeed, Watson. Riku has joined the Darkness, and now Sora and Kairi are going to dance together. Me: Hey! I'm not called Watson. I'm Sherlock! *Sneaky eyes* Hoshiko: Sure... I say A. I mean Dark Powers! Dark Powers...
  12. P

Me: I love the Decline of Video Games series, they are hilarious! *Checks the fan fic's back-log* Aww I could have voted for Bradley the Bear. I live near Blackpool too. Now for the vote, I say B. B for Barfight ^^; Hoshiko: Oh the violence! Bar fights, monkeh armies.... and C. C for it all...
  13. P

Who do you think it is?

It looks alot like Riku to me. Besides, I have yet to see a pic of Axel wearing his hood up.
  14. P

Fanfiction ► The Human Heartless

Wow awesome chapter, post more soon! It's begining to get interesting.
  15. P

*Me talking on a phone* Hi, could I vote B, please? *Hoshiko is smirking* Err... you're dialling a banana! Me: Err... yes so I am... I'm just promoting Bananaphones. So I say B! Hoshiko: Sure.... C. Mini Mario army, squashable. Mwhaha.
Back