• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Project X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Who will you play as first

Ventus yah. I wanna see why roxas looks like him. It may say in all but i still wanna play as him first
  2. P

Xion Forgoten Memory (Spoilers)

Maybe the memory cloned itself. I dont know. I have know I dea how i t could become physical. I make the I deas I let other people prove them. P.S. CHuck Norris said it became physical thats why.
  3. P

Xion Forgoten Memory (Spoilers)

Maybe the memory that took a physical form is him remembering weilding the keyblade. That might be why xion can weild the keyblade.
  4. P

Xion Existence

I wasnt dismissing it. I was making it simpler. TO understand better.
  5. P

Xion Existence

Not flaming but to sum it up your saying Xion is like Sora and Kairi's babie nobody made together?
  6. P

Console Packages

Most likely would be for the psp. The psp has a bundle for alot of big name thing. Kh is i guess big name games. SO I am pretty sure it will have a bundle.
  7. P

Forum Vending Machine.

Okay... You insert something the next person says what you get. NAd they insert coin. I will start with a coin * Inserts coin*
  8. P

Help/Support ► Driving test?

STudy. ANd for this driving part. Drive in your back yard for practice. Thats my advice. DOnt have much. I am only 12. So cant drive.
  9. P

Zack is a fool. Pls do not appear in BBS!

Zach's Awsome he does need to be in it. Just if he is. dont go near him. Its not that big of a deal. I kinda wanthim in it.
  10. P

Help with Emulator!

I think its against the rules to talk about emulaters here. I think. They told me to hush sorta when I talk about. Here my advice. You may have downloaded it wrong or something.
  11. P

Xigbar in BBS

I think he may show up. Maybe some of the other org. somebodys. I hope. I kinda want to know them.
  12. P

The Infinate Mystery Fanclub!!!!

Hey this is the "New" guyfromcrowd fan club!! I made it for him He is one of my best friends on the forum and and real life so if you know guyfromcrowd and think he s awesome post here!!! I recommend gfc friends to join. His nickname is PWNED! Member List 1. Project X 2. Guyfromcrowd A.K.A...
  13. P

KH2 riku figure!

WHen they paint it it will be cool. But no why will I ever pay $90 buck for something like that.
  14. P

KH2 AWSOME GAMESHARK CODES!

I hope the codes dont take long. I bet they will. Thats why I am only gonna enter a code when I want it instead od them all at same time.
  15. P

KH2 Animation

Nice. But I have no clue what there saying. But I am american so thats why.
Back