• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Priss Princess Peckerpunch

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• :"3~
    Link when you're done, k?

@_@ WHAT THE FUCK?! SHE TOOK YOUR TINKER BELL?! ._. I love Tinker Bell. I bought a greeting card when I was in London's Disney Store just because it was with her on the cover and she was pretty. @w@
    A request, huh? I'm usually the one to ask for those things XD; I also don't know if what I'm 'into' fits your style, since I like the somewhat surreal atmosphere pieces. I love a good image.

Puzzles <3 they're awesome. I used to solve them all the time as a kid, but eventually, my brother took the board I usually built my puzzles on for some work he had to do for class >.> (he's into design studies). Didn't really get around to building 'em since, though most of my puzzles are already worn out. The edges are rugged and the pieces that actually connect are either glued together (the picture to the actual puzzle piece, that is) or are downright missing (there's the 'tooth', but not the drawing XD;;; )

Rubix cube. My study pals are slaving over a 5 x 5 x 5 one XD did you know the transformation sound effects for the Transformers are based on the sounds a rubix cube makes? Or at least so do my study pals claim XD
    A, allergies x_X *shudders* I remember when I was younger, my mom took me to the doc and they ran a few tests to try and see if I were allergic to anything. I braced myself for WW3 in case it turned out I was allergic to dogs, since we had one at the time :3
    Thankfully, I'm allergic to the world at large during spring, not anything specific XD

Short story <3 what's it about?

I'm fine. Lazying about on a day off. I set up to meet with a few friends tonight. One of them opened a jigzaw puzzle of like 2000 and something pieces, so she brings groups of friends over to help her make them. Tonight's my group's turn XD (we went through a few professional courses together, me, her and the girls we'll meet tonight)
    Until then I think I'll get some gaming done while writing online with a friend. She has internet at work, so we're working via google docs :3~
    Lazy day all around, I suppose. Can't complain <3
    I said I'd be back Sunday because I wasn't sure if I'd be up to KHI tonight (came back not too long ago). I actually stopped for what I hoped would be a "quickie" but modding was a bitch (as befitting modding my sections). Heading to sleep now, but figured I'd stop by and say hi.
    So, hi.

Good night.
    Oooh. That sounds like a lot of work. I always give up interest halfway through something like that, but I blame that on me writing fanfiction, and switching out of that fandom/couple/character in the middle :\

Critiques are a bitch to get properly :\ fanfiction writers know that best.
    "OMG YOU HAVE SORA AND RIKU IN THE SAME SENTENCE THIS IS AWESOME SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE"
    ...o_o if I knew that person, I'd do the human race a favor, so help me.

Well, I'll bid you farewell now, so this will have some sort of closure until we pick up on it again.
    And I'd much like to call you Denver, seeing how D is also one of my nicknames XD it's about half my name's pronounciation, and I've a thing going on with Ducks (long story, will tell you about it some other time), so some of my friends call me D (or Duck. But that's just one in particular)

How's that for being an interesting girl? 8D;;;
    While a published book is indeed one of my dreams for the far future, my trade of choice is mostly fanfiction. I do find a nice challenge in having to work with something someone else already established, and explaining to myself on the way (since it needs to be conveyed to the reader) why I see the characters and situations in the ways that I do.
    As for genre, it changes. I love a good plot but kind of suck at 'fighting' scenes. I prefer the drama and intrigues, but my forte seems to be romance for the most part. I find that I'm repetitive in my motifs, but for the life of me, can't see how to change that :\ maybe I just don't really want to. Meh.

What're you trying to publish?

(I'll also have you know that I'm leaving in 20 minutes for my weekend away at a friend's place, so if I go poof without saying goodbye, my apologies)
    Hello D, I'm Rain. :3~ New moderator of the god-forsaken sections.

Interests would be gaming, writing and reading, music, and lots of other stuff. My free time is centered around few things lately, I'm afraid.
    Yourself? :3
    Hey there Denver, just popping in to say hello. So, how have you been with the whole family situation? Some of us have been worried about you man :(
    i guess it's because people assume human life is more superior than any other life?

meaning that we rule the world in the way?
    Woah, well my insomnia has been maddening recently. I don't actually know how to stop thinking, or what to think about when I'm just lying awake...my thoughts start going around in circles.

Nope, I didn't hear that! D, you're so brave, and I hope it all goes well. Did anything happen to particularly stimulate that?

Yeahhhhh, maybe we could upgrade the singing to a lapdance? jk jk.
    Me too DENVERRRRRRR.

I saw your new pics! That t-shirt is looking reallllly good.

And your msn status? Awww, why can't you sleep? I'll rock you to sleep, but you have to sing to me to help me get to sleep.

It's snowed really heavily, so I had a "snow morning" but I don't know whether it's safe to leave the house now, I don't want to get stranded!

*so tired*

Lots of love. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back