• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by princessember

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

I wonder what he is saying.... -.-'
  2. P

Mickey's Letter

I'm not really good at this But.... Dear Sora, I called the hospital cuz you got hit in the head too much during KH2, and they said you are now fully retarded! Congratulations! ~Mickey Sora: What the heck is he talking about. Kairi: Sora you need to take your retarted pills! You know what...
  3. P

Something I never noticed about the Nobody Symbol...

Haha I never noticed this. I'm kinda lazy. :P
  4. P

Roxas Seven Days Novel

Ohhhh I didn't know there were novels. I really want to read them!!!!
  5. P

Editing Process of Jap and Eng ver.KH2

This was not fair. I liked the scenes that they cut out or edited. T.T
  6. P

KH2 a rip off?

iie. Kh2 is a great game and not a rip off.
  7. P

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

I was fighting Xigbar and I went " YEAH I FINALY GOT IT! IN YOUR FACE BRO!" Haha but i died and i was pissed. Then i got again like a week later in Twilight Town.
  8. P

Donald has a weak heart?

I noticed this also. It's kinda true. haha.
  9. P

Riku's arm

I thought it was a arm band!!!! I never noticed it was limping.
  10. P

Kh2 soundtrack

i've been thinking about it too. i want it but they still haven't released it yet. They better.
  11. P

KH2 Ending

You can download them throught youtube? Where do i go in google?
  12. P

KH2 Ending

Where can i go to download the Kingdom Hearts 2 ending? I have the one that was supposed to be the ending but i could never get the one that the game has? I wonder why they didn't put the first one.
  13. P

Fanfiction ► my own KH character :)

hahaha Guess i'm not the only one with a character and story to go along with her. And the drawing and story are pretty good. I like it. Great job!
  14. P

How does Riku get his (No Spoilers In Titles)!

How does Riku get his keyblade? When you see him as Ansem in Land of the Dragons he has his his other sword from KH. Then when he comes out in The World that never was, he has the Keyblade. How did he get it?
  15. P

*SPOILERS*Kingdom Hearts 2: Limited Edition Guide.

i don't get this topic. What are you trying to say?
Back