• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by *Preistess Kagome*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► A Moon Turned Blue by FoT

wow, It's great FOT. I'm rather impressed. Though I keep getting mental images of the worst game ever Enchanted Arms when I read it for some reason.... Despite that, it's amazing Curdy-Bird. =].
  2. P

god's greatest gift to us women....

what life would be life for women without maxipads??? They never fail to do there duty. they are amazing. I think i'm gonna go buy a box right now. I JUST LOVE MAXI PADS!
  3. P

Okage shadow King

has anyone played that rpg game, i was just woundering if it was any good
  4. P

Fanfiction ► kh tv intro song

what she said. If the music was realy good then it might work. but the lyrics could use.... some work
  5. P

City in deep dive playable

We all no this is old news, so could a mod please close this thread now.
  6. P

tarzan or disney castle forest???

like everyone else said, its Mulans world
  7. P

BHK has a Drive

i am so happy we get to play as the BHK. it'll be awesome
  8. P

kairi & sora

lol that would be funny
  9. P

kairi & sora

I'm just saying a kiss. like at the end of snow white. Nothing nasty people
  10. P

traverse town in kh2

Cid will be in it, He's in like every Square ENIX game
  11. P

kairi & sora

a kiss doesn't make it R! I'm not saying they are gonna do something nasty just a kiss.
  12. P

kairi & sora

I'm pretty sure they will have Kiari and Sora kiss. Cause I mean they are fifteen, they aren't just gonna hug.
  13. P

What Genres Would You Like To See In KH2?

lots of comedy and drama. and as keyblade of light said, some romance to spice things up.
  14. P

traverse town in kh2

i doubt it wil be in it because i think Twilight Town is the new Traverse town in KH2. So like Traverse town in KH I think Twilight Town is the world we will be visiting most often and where the story will start off.
  15. P

I know people dont like these posts and im sorry but...

I have a freind who lives in england and played CoM; rpg master. he might be able to help you
Back