• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Precursor Mar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Precursor Mar

Lingering Will: Lingering Trouble

Here's a good guide. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGIaJ6TJA4w
  2. Precursor Mar

I'm the only one who liked BBS ?

I don't really care about them myself. It's just that if you're gonna introduce them as something that only TAV can do, then at least incorporate it into gameplay. If BBS had Drives it could've been the equivalent to Final Form and would change your combos to be like LW's DM or something.
  3. Precursor Mar

I'm the only one who liked BBS ?

BBS is the dictionary definition of missed potential. Here you have the foundation laid upon by the excellently crafted KH2FM, as well as the concepts offered by the LW fight and having multiple main characters, only to completely squander it in... well the only way Squeenix can. Keyblade...
  4. Precursor Mar

5 Year NA Anniversary

He's the guy who thought he was a god only to get curb-stomped by the main characters.
  5. Precursor Mar

5 Year NA Anniversary

About 10 minutes? I just used an online gif creator/editor.
  6. Precursor Mar

5 Year NA Anniversary

Is this better?
  7. Precursor Mar

5 Year NA Anniversary

I'll save the fuel on my blowtorch and just say that I enjoyed Flowmotion. ...that's about it.
  8. Precursor Mar

Eraqus isn't getting enough hate?

The only memorable thing about Eraqueez is that he's voiced by Mark Hamill.
  9. Precursor Mar

Why do so many hate Xion?

...at the end, as a regular person and not an obvious Kairi replacement. Her not being retconned into the story also helps.
  10. Precursor Mar

Lol Are you being serious with this? Namine being their new best friend was ploy by the Organization to manipulate Sora. With Xion, Nomura was blatantly trying to recreate another SRK.
  11. Precursor Mar

She was just a walking retcon. Literally created to be swept under the rug and forgotten about. What could make a character more pointless than that? She's just Roxas if he actually gave a fraction of a damn about what was happening around him. He's an idea, Nomura: You scrap your dumb...
  12. Precursor Mar

Final Xemnas Glitch Fixed???

Yes, the glitch was fixed in patch 1.03.
  13. Precursor Mar

News ► Patch 1.04 released for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX

Problems found with the patch as of now: - Marluxia's scythe wheel DM now goes much faster and can't be followed - The first part of Session is fixed but Riku has this weird transparent effect on him - Luxord's cards not fixed Pretty solid patch, and it came out so soon too (I was expecting...
  14. Precursor Mar

News ► Watch: New Cutscene Added to Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days on PS4

I was disappointed because I was expecting it to show the full fight, but it was still pretty cool. A bit weird that they'd waste resources on something like this though.
Back