• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Prajna
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Because it seems rather pointless. If you're trying to say "Look at me now! Your 13-year-old self fucked up big time, judgement-wise!" then I'd say, "Yes. My 13-year-old self did. In a lot of ways." And if you're trying to be friendly, that was a rather horrible way of going about it. It just seems rather tactless. And considering I'm mentally incapable of tact, that's saying something.

Honestly though, I was a total idiot back then, though I do believe the "pointless" comment was sarcasm. I probably meant no offense, and if I recall, I did think your situation was rather unfair.

Of course, this raises a question. Isn't it permaban worthy to have multiple accounts? What TheMuffinMan did was rather uncalled for, but this account could easily give them justification to actually ban you. But that raises the further question of... in the three years you've had this account, why haven't they banned you? Did they side with you on the Muffin Man thing?
    Considering you haven't actually refuted my post, I assume it to still be valid. What makes my post random? Why did you have to nega-rep it instead of calling me out on it in some way you could be held accountable for? If you've got a problem with something I've said, take me up on it instead of hiding behind cheap points system.
    of course it is. most of the stuff i post is full of irony for humorous purposes and im sorry that was lost on you
    Uh, considering that was three years ago, I can't help but feel that this is ever so slightly coming out of the blue. If you don't mind my asking, why did you only just say this now?
    REST IN PEACE! JENOVASOLDIER, FIRAGEX, DARKNOVA, FIRANOVA, GOLDFORTUNE, THEJOKER, PRAJNA! REST IN PEACE!
    Fine. A lil' saddened by the fact that Adult Swim is getting bashed for giving people what they wanted for 1 night, but fine else-wise -_-

Not very interested in FF(Aside from that's the team who will be working on KH3 :T ), so no. Why, did something happen :/?
    Yeah, seriously I don't play many FF games so I'm not as phased, though it quite odd, being 5 years and all :L

So which of the three current main series do you like the most: Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, or Kingdom Hearts?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back