• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by powerre

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Riku's Ability

I told ya, my last argument about Eraqus was desperate :P I just refused to believe that because KH would look like Yugioh GX, what really isn't a good thing... Now, I do think you're mixing things a little, Riku does say "Hey. Did you come from the outside world?", but if this represented...
  2. P

Riku's Ability

LOL, ok, the birth of the series was something good for us, not for the game world. For it was a big apocalyptic crisis. concrete proof please, the most Riku could know is that there's was something more than the island and his house... re-watch what Terra said and what Riku says in the start...
  3. P

Riku's Ability

Unfair, bringing up a review that I didn't read, anyway Xenahort never said that y'know isn't that a mistranslation, if it was Eraqus wouldn't Nomura just state it openly :P? (hopeless but valid :D) About Riku, kairi's arrival and Ventus(?) going away could've just meant that they moved away...
  4. P

Riku's Ability

What it says is : "So that is how it is? Someone has step in your heart..." and after : "Eraqus you sly fox..." How does this prove that? stepping foot is touching, not getting inside an heart, this could refer to one of Eraqus' apprentices giving light to Terra ( Aqua, in the fight in the...
  5. P

Riku's Ability

Just a tiny little question in this matter, when was that Terra got Eraqus' heart? As far as I know that's isn't a concrete proof of that happening...
  6. P

Revelation on nobodies emotions

Ok, I'm going to answer this simply... the main point that you stated is that they're faking every one of their emotions to the level of doing it spontaneously? Seriously, if your rational though was trapped you would do something that bland? I understood it of 1 or 2 nobodies did that, but 13...
  7. P

Ok, two persons to answer…. Will answer to WillianTheWise since you two said mostly the same, sorry there Eraser Rain, but I can’t be biased by your signature that easily :P, anyway if you feel I left something unanswered tell me please From where is that? Nomura? I think that it is...
  8. P

Then... confirmation? If you didn’t understand with this topic I’m proving that that isn’t true, so I will take that as a bland argument. "These are heartless that are produced naturally by the darkness present in hearts" These is what is known about those, also can't the fact that they don't...
  9. P

(This theory doesn't use facts from KH:BBS and was constructed in my head before I even started to play it, so since I still have to finish it, please do not use its facts ) I don't know how, but the truth about the nobody's heart always missed us, do they have one? Why some of them look...
  10. P

Strange zone in the end of Kingdom hearts

Yeah... that may be true to the first corridor, but in the second the refence to the worlds dissapears (or there's fewer of them (the film is kinda hard to see)) and the footprints go to the middle of the "roof" of the scene, that way they're emphasized... it would be strange if they were "just...
  11. P

Strange zone in the end of Kingdom hearts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggInkaUtmwI&NR=1 OK, first hi everyone (some may know me as power in KH3 forums) Today I remenbered a strange zone in KH1that no one seems to discuss about, it's shown in the video till the second 22. Someone has ever thought of the use of that corridors? Why...
Back