• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
PowerOverNothing

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I need help with developing my fanfic idea. It sorta takes place after KH2 with Sora having something similiar happening to him like Ventus when he encounters a mysterious figure known as Master Foxx.
    That is nice will you be uploading your request and drawing to your DA account when you are done? I will love to see them :3
    That sounds fun :3 speaking of Zelda i did tried the spirit track for DS got stuck and i stopped playing XD
    Oh okay.

I just can't wait till Halloween's here. I really want to go to a haunted house, but I don't want to bring any spirits home with me. I already have enough problems in my life.
    YouTube - Russell Peters talks about New York Italians This is by Russell Peters on New York Italians. Russel Peters is an Indian comedian. Tell me about what you think about it after you're done watching it.

I'm glad to see you on.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I mean, I don't know what to think of the gay rights, because I have only heard negative comments about it from some Christian groups.
    YouTube - Anti-Gay Facebook Comments By School Board Member Here's something I found on the Young Turks about some idiot that said some pretty nasty comments on his Facebook account against gays.
    Nice what have are you drawing? I would love to see it =D. I haven't heard of Majora's Mask before is it a nice game?
    *Glomp Ponnie* how are you my friend. I have been fine just tired recently XD. I just started playing BBS recently.
    Haha thanks, but no, I really just got lucky with this one. I have no idea how to use photoshop or anything of the sort, I just used picnik.com and got lucky. xD
    My dog just ran out on me. Luckily, I caught on him. But, I released a very, loud scream, which sounded like I was crying "Bloody Murder" or a Banshee.
    Yeah, college is hard. I don't know what I am going to do and how I should get good grades in it. To make things worst, I have a learning disability, Aspergers Autism.

Which Kingdom Hearts character you find most annoying?
    I honestly don't like Kairi, Namine, and Xion (must be some phase I'm going through), because they always seem to be the damsel in distress (well, I think that for Namine and Kairi). I'm just getting tired of Sora/Kairi/Riku. I liked the storyline between Terra/Aqua/Ven and Axel/Xion/Roxas. Anyways, I need to start taking more time to study my math. Do you have any tips for passing Algebra II?
    Who are the eight people Sora has to save? I think he has save Aqua, Terra, and Ventus. And, he already met two of them (I think Axel and Roxas). But, how's he going to save two Nobodies, a Replica, and the other five?
    I'm tired. xD Really, really tired. Was sick yesterday and I didn't have any sleep that night. And I think I only got about five hours of sleep last night.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back