• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PowerGuy88

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. PowerGuy88

News ► Pre-order Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX online now!

question about preordering on the SE site: if i preorder with the Super Saver, will i still get it the day of release?
  2. PowerGuy88

Could we fight, or at least see, a Seeker of Darkness in 0.2?

From the 0.2 opening, we can see, i think, 2 dark orbs representing Seekers of Darkness turning the Castle of Dreams into darkness. I was thinking that there might be a Seeker of Darkness within the Realm of Darkness and I think we might encounter one of them there. We might not see who it...
  3. PowerGuy88

Music ► Recommend me some new podcasts on SoundCloud

Hey guys, I'm looking for new gaming, comedy, or anime-related podcasts on SoundCloud to listen to while I'm work. I already have podcasts like GameOverGreggy/Kinda Funny/PS I Love You, ChrisCrossMedia, and GamingIllumiNaughty but I need some more.
  4. PowerGuy88

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

Just wondering, what does the command deck looks like, did they change anything? did they add an extra layer to look like BBS so instead of seeing 2 commands, you see 3?
  5. PowerGuy88

Is it possible for Kingdom Hearts III to be on the Nintendo NX?

This just came to me after watching GameXplain's 3DS & NX Rumor video. When they talked about how SuperMetalDave64 said in his own video that there was a rumor going around of Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy VII Remake coming to the Nintendo NX, possibly as an "ultimate edition" or...
  6. PowerGuy88

Praise the Sun!

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY Pokemon SUN GOD!! lol
  7. PowerGuy88

Controls for Dream Drop Distance HD Prediction

they're going to have to put it on one screen. like for reality shift on the 3ds, nothing really happens on the top screen. so on the tv it will show what would've been on the bottom screen on the 3ds
  8. PowerGuy88

Controls for Dream Drop Distance HD Prediction

I actually wanted to make this video a long time ago even before the announcement of 2.8 but now that I have a new camera, I was able to make it intro reality. Please enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97D6TGP2PTs
  9. PowerGuy88

If Persona 5 and Final Fantasy XV came out at the same time, which would you get?

I'm seeing it a lot on the internet so I'm bringing it here. SE Japan did a survey asking fans about Final Fantasy XV. The 47th question asked if P5 & FFXV came out at the same time, which would you get. Personally (lol) I would get Persona 5 because I'm more into that series than Final...
  10. PowerGuy88

Do you think we will see Kingdom Hearts III at PlayStation Experience?

I really hope so because we're getting KH2.8 news at Jump Festa so where will Kingdom Hearts 3 be?
  11. PowerGuy88

Would you like to see Rallen & Jeena in a future Kingdom Hearts games?

For the people who don't know, Rallen & Jeena are from another Disney owned property called Spectrobes (Developed by Jupiter who also help made Chain of Memories & The World Ends With You with Square Enix) that was on both the DS & Wii and the games were fairly popular at the time. I don't...
  12. PowerGuy88

Will the secret message in Dream Drop Distance change in 2.8?

Well if you don't know, in the 3DS game, after you beat the game and get all the golden letters during the credits and you continue the game, you get a secret message that hinted to HD ReMIXes. So now that the HD ReMIXes are out, what will it say?
  13. PowerGuy88

Should I Let's Play Re:Chain of Memories?

Now, on my channel, I'm doing a "Path to Kingdom Hearts III" Let's Play series where I go through all the KH games in order by story. I'm currently on Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and I'm nearing the end, recording-wise, and Re:CoM is coming up. I really, REALLY hate Re:CoM. I'm just going to...
  14. PowerGuy88

Will the Heartless be normal colored or Final Mix colored in KH3?

What I mean is that will the heartless colors look like in the vanilla version of the KH games or will they have the alt. colors like in the Final Mix games? Basically, since the world now has a taste of the Final Mix games and how they look like in those games, it would be kinda weird to...
  15. PowerGuy88

Should the χ-Blade be the new Ultima Weapon or Ultima Weapon skin for KH3?

Of course, it would be obtained after the game is over and I wouldn't count it as canon to the series. It would be awesome to wield the awesome power of the χ-Blade. It would have outstanding amount of Strength and Magic, and the critical hit ratio would be 100%!
Back