• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Poupukeyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Poupukeyblade

The secret ending HELP?!?!?!?!

Sorry this is out of topic but do you guys know where the secret ending can be seen? I just defeated the final chapter but i cant find the secret ending.
  2. Poupukeyblade

Tips for vanitas battle

I beat Vanitas on level 33. Fill you decks full of high potions and curaga. Rely on blocks and hit Vanitas only two times when he is not doing anything and on the last part of final battle where Ven is in this dark area full of gems, use only the shoot-lock system.
  3. Poupukeyblade

Could be a problem with BBS?

Just wondering, do the people that have just the game and not the bundle have this problem too?
  4. Poupukeyblade

Birth by sleep registration card

Well the bundle doesn't come with the case of the game it just has the game. the manual was in this envelope like thingy but it didn't contain the registration card. Did anyone here get the bundle? And couldn't you download the theme on the official birth by sleep site?
  5. Poupukeyblade

I called sony today and they said it may just be the manufacturing of the psp. They told me to check the psp on another game and send it in if the problem still occurs.
  6. Poupukeyblade

Yeah the barcode doesn't work. I'm trying to find the product serial code to get members points.
  7. Poupukeyblade

I'm not sure if this is in the right section but whatever. Anyways why doesn't the birth by sleep bundle come with the square enix registration card?
  8. Poupukeyblade

I got the bundle today too and its been happening to me a lot too. So if you actually quit does it stop appearing?
  9. Poupukeyblade

Roxas's necklace

Sorry if this was already said but did anyone see that Roxas didn't have his necklace during the time he was in the organization? How did he get his necklace after that?
  10. Poupukeyblade

Two questions(Spoilers)

ok thanks for the info guys
  11. Poupukeyblade

Two questions(Spoilers)

I know this is a weird question but when Namine said that everyone would forget about Xion when she got the memories from her when she died does that include her too? Just checking on 358/2 days what does the /2 days stand for?
  12. Poupukeyblade

Kingdom hearts 358/2 site

Sorry if this has already been told but this is new for me, the kingdom hearts 358/2 days europe site is updated with some wallpapers, gameplay, and more.
  13. Poupukeyblade

In what order will you use TAV for BBS?

For me I'm not sure, if i get the game I'm probably gonna put the one i mostly want to know about last.
  14. Poupukeyblade

Bonus items

I might get it from gamestop but who knows maybe the cover sleeve may look really cool too
  15. Poupukeyblade

Bonus items

I haven't reserved a copy of kingdom hearts 358/2 days yet and i'm not sure where to get it from should i get it from gamestop, target, or amazon, whats you opinion.
Back