• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Pouhi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pouhi

Kingdom Hearts III Aqua Nendoroid is now available for pre-order, releases April 2022

yaaaaay, finally~ refreshing the MFC page everyday finally payed off! hahah i know a lot of people are disappointed in how she does not have Rainfell... but look at her, she is still adorable, i think i can forgive them <3
  2. Pouhi

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Aqua Nendoroid figure shown off at Wonderful Hobby Life For You!! 33

yeaaaaah i cant wait for preorders to open, she looks so amazing! the recent nendoroids have been great quality, theyre small and sturdy and have display stands and almost everything youd want to come with a figure ^^ at this point i think they are just like tiny versions of normal figures.
  3. Pouhi

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Kairi Nendoroid is now available for pre-order, releases January 2022

yessss its time! i sort of regret buying the KH1 Sora and Riku now because they are going to be pretty out of place with the other KH3 crew... wish i knew they would announce the KH2/KH3 versions later before buying blahh KH3 Riku's nendo is so nice T___T they are definitely going to make the...
  4. Pouhi

is there any furries here that play kh?(or tbh idc) ( i'm lonely :'( ) (get to know me)

hi ^^ i am a cat furry too, nice to meet you! youre pretty brave to just ask that out in the open, i know there is a lot of hatred for it lol. im around your age, a little older though, but we can talk a bit if youd like :] im looking for friends who like KH too, because all of my friends get...
  5. Pouhi

hello ^_^

*taps mic* umm, this thing on? hmm, i guess this is just an introductory thread so here i go... this will probably just be a big boring text wall so feel free to just ignore me ^^ hi, im Pouhi! i've been into KH since i got a PS4 during the Christmas of 2019, with my own money as a Christmas...
  6. Pouhi

KHUX Remake as an MMO

hmm, i really like the IDEA of a KH MMO, but maybe make it its own thing and not just a remake of KHUX, i don't really see the purpose in that. personally id like it to be either loosely related to the story (as in its alright if you skipped it, like Re:Coded) or not related at all, you just...
Back