• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Pou92

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

What do you think of people that play KH for fun,disney and gameplay but not for the story?

Do you think they're fake fans? Do you want them to stop buying the games? Do you think they're bad for the community?
  2. P

How many hours will take the KH3 disney worlds to be completed?

I'd say 2;30 or 3 hours seems reasonable, since the worlds are going to be bigger with 1 visit and stuff.
  3. P

The 8 Disney Worlds that imo will be in KHIII

1. Hercules (Confirmed) 2. Tangled (Confirmed) 3. Big Hero 6 (Confirmed) 4. Toy Story (Confirmed) 5.Treasure Planet The film isn't very well known, but it has a cult following and it's very requested for KH3. The fact that 2 of the Disney IPs (BH6 and Tangled) directed by Roy Conli are in...
  4. P

I think Monsters Inc. is quite possible.

I'm pretty excited with Toy Story's world! Finally , one of my favourite childhood movies is in KH3! Now with Toy Story addition, Pixar movies can join the series (Disney owns Pixar movies, keep in mind that they where in Infinity and Universe too eitherway). So, i think Monsters Inc is best...
Back