• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by PossessedRiku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Could the ES be Xehanort?

I hope I am not looking too much into this, but isn't it possible that ES/terra/the-older-solider could be a younger Xehanort? He looks a lot like him in the face and of course his eyes change into his color. and I say 'younger xehanort' since a lot of people think the secret ending video takes...
  2. P

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

I wonder if this is actually a Japanese snack? If not then SquareEnix is brilliant! You guys make me wanna make this too
  3. P

keychain?

that's an interesting observation....... I think you mean E.M.S. by "old guy", right? that would make him a keyblade wielder........ which would mean that keyblade wielders or masters can be evil too. but then Leon from the beginning of KH1 had told sora that the heartless would be after him...
  4. P

Just outta curiosity...

yea they are, according to Nomura, completely different characters, but I find it interesting that the knights seem SO similar to sora, riku, and kairi. squareEnix HAD to notice that: E.S. sorta looks like an adult sora Aqua doesnt really fight [like kairi] and embraces Ven [like kairi would]...
  5. P

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

The setup reminded me of the Sephiroth battle in KH2. This fight may be proof that Sora will be a main character in "KH3" This fight is probably insanely difficult since you get to use forms and have goofy and donald's help. level 99 and the guy STILL died?!?!
Back