• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by poisonedheart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

fantastic! i hope riku and sora are ok!
  2. P

yikes... writer's block has struck again! i'm writing a book and i get that a lot. but how i get rid of it is write something else, like in a journal. or write a poem or something.
  3. P

Update Really Soon! I want to see what happens next! ^.^
  4. P

Fanfiction ► Catch me as I fall...

i hav 8 days left of skool....i get out on june 14 and my teachers r just giving out tons of homework but either this weekend or after skool is done i'll up date i dont know if i will be able to post the last 3 days of skool cuz on monday i have my 8th grade graduation cermony and dance and...
  5. P

Fanfiction ► The Chronicles of Destiny Island

heres just a bit of info, i will be introducing some other characters, they are from kh2 the people from twilight town.in the game they dont live on destiny island but in my fic they do.just letting ya'll know that.the characters that will be joining the fic are Roxas, Hayner, Pence, Olette and...
  6. P

as promised here the update... ****************** Chapter Five... ~ Kairi reached into her pocket and pulled out her house key. Once inside she lazily threw her sweatshirt to the side and fliped on the light. She was home alone tonight and she would be for at least two more days. It didn't...
  7. P

lol i'm gonna update 2moro :D^_^
  8. P

guess wut the chapter that wuz deleted... I FOUND IT! YAY! here it is ************************************ Chapter 12 ~ <>Roxas' Story<> I was standing next to my bed. The sound of Sora closing the door to the room woke me up, I'm a light sleeper. I couldn't get back to sleep either so here I...
  9. P

yea i should save them but for this chapter the rewrite will definatly be up this weekend i mite start it 2nite but it wont be up theres a dance that starts soon and i'm usally pretty tired after but it will definatly be up 2 moro
  10. P

What The Heck Happened??? I Updated The Chapter And Now It's Gone???? I Dont Have Another Copy :'(
  11. P

wow it's been a while since i've updated srry heres chapter 4... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "RIKU!"Yuffie playfully punched him the shoulder. "What?"Riku laughed and put his arm around Yuffie again. Only this time Yuffie...
  12. P

That was a very good chapter!:D
  13. P

i'm srry i've been sooooooooooooo busy i have musical practice every night and i'm 2 tired 2 write but 2moro, thursday friday and saturday i perform my musical on those days and then it's done i'll post prolly on sunday or saturday once again srry it's taking long
  14. P

thanx everyone i hav a half a day of skool 2moro, i'll update then :D
Back