• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Pinwheel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Pinwheel

I'm officially retiring from the moderation staff today.

Hope you guys all enjoyed Kingdom Hearts 3! I just beat it today and admittedly cried like a bitch. It was absolutely everything I was looking for and more. And just as a preface - I'm not leaving forever or for good, I'm sure I'll post a couple times a year or so if I find the time! I guess...
  2. Pinwheel

TFW.

Went ahead and moved this to the KH section for ya!
  3. Pinwheel

Eraqus isn't getting enough hate?

Honestly I found Eraqus's flaws refreshing. He really feels like the one of the very few people in Birth by Sleep who is making lapses in judgement that aren't portrayed as the character being outright completely good or evil. He wasn't thinking clearly but it's very easy to see how he turned...
  4. Pinwheel

Help/Support ► I need help. I'm so scared. ;-;

You're over thinking stuff. Chill. Just act like you feel like. Don't put a bunch of unnecessary pressure on yourself to act a certain way, just act how you wanna act.
  5. Pinwheel

Help/Support ► friendzone

Try to avoid double-posting, if possible. That aside, I really don't feel there's much else to add here. It's becoming a bit bloggy in both of your threads (Which I really feel just constituted one post in this section), so I'm going to close this thread. If you feel you still need help or...
  6. Pinwheel

Help/Support ► i give up on dating FOREVER

Keep mind of that last part. Your opening post and title don't contain anything people are going to be able to help you with. If you're going to post in the help section, say a bit about your situation. This isn't a place to garner pity. If you post here again, make sure to follow the...
  7. Pinwheel

Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting! (PS3)

Hajime no Ippo Game Hitting PS3 In December - Siliconera I've stated time and time again that I wanted this exact series to get a PS3 game from this exact developer. I'm pleased beyond any sort of words.
  8. Pinwheel

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is now one of PS3's Greatest Hits

I just bought this game last week and I've got the greatest hits edition, huh. Nice to see it's recieved that status though.
  9. Pinwheel

Film ► Sly Cooper Movie Announced!

Sly Cooper Movie Announced - IGN This was all I asked for when I saw the Ratchet and Clank film(minus a Jak and Daxter film). It feels really weird seeing the characters so detailed(especially Bentley's face.. eurgh), but diddly I'm so happy at even the idea of this series get a film. On...
  10. Pinwheel

The KH 2.5 Voice Actor Dilemma

Typically if this sort of thing happens in the voice industry, they'll just cut their losses and keep what they have and just use the new actor for the new things. It's unlikely they'd get somebody who doesn't sound similar to her.
  11. Pinwheel

Help/Support ► How to get his attention!?!

Just be direct about things. The longer you don't do anything about it, the worse things will get.
  12. Pinwheel

Gay Marriage to be Legal in Illinois starting in June

Illinois Gay Marriage Bill Passes As State Poised To Become 15th To Legalize Same Sex Marriage Well, this is uplifting. Go Illinois!
  13. Pinwheel

Anime/Manga ► Mushishi

I've heard pretty good things about this show as a whole, but I haven't actually watched it yet. Figured I'd have to make a thread about this to post something for this. http://i.imgur.com/ungI2YO.jpg This supposedly says something about a "Top Secret Announcement" regarding Mushishi. The...
  14. Pinwheel

Help/Support ► I can't believe I'm asking for girl advice on KHI -.-

I feel like the best advice that could be given was pretty much already said. I hope you get well soon though! Being stuck in a hospital for awhile really sucks.
  15. Pinwheel

Help/Support ► Going to a friends house

My parents basically raised me not to do this and I had it beaten into me. So I'm personally a little cautious doing it and end it with something letting them know it's cool if we can't hang out or anything. So yeah, nothing rude about it. It's just a simple question.
Back