• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pinwheel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I think it's mostly because they're really sick and they're super dedicated right now to finish their videos for their channels.
    The whole time he could pretend he has editing powers over things that happen in the room during the episode lol
    it's honestly a huge peeve of mine and takes me out of the moment but yeah, if you enjoy it enough you can kind of look past it
    definitely! i love how they've worked in trumpets
    Shiro Sagisu: EVANGELION 3.0 YOU CAN (NOT) REDO OST - 1.18 - God's Gift - YouTube this is a good one from the 3.0 soundtrack that i just found

idk couldn't they have put in the money? i feel like berserk is popular enough to get a shit load of profit from movie sales

oh damn that's beautiful
    i've read the first 3 or so chapters and i remember it opening on like... demon sex? rofl it was interesting
    oh no :C i didn't know they had a lot of cgi. i hate nothing more than that in anime.
    i'll wait until the third is out then! i've been meaning to read the manga since paolo suggested it to me but i have so little timeee.
    i want to cry, this is beautiful.

ugh is it possible they're going to top the ost for 2.0
    by tv i mean................. illegally downloaded programs

is the entire soundtrack online somewhere?
    oh been better but i'll probably pull through; i'm pretty resilient!

right now just being super lazy and watching some tv~
    i'm a terrible person, sorry for not replying!
    i had a lot of rl shit come up last week that's had me pretty stressed as of late

how've you been?
    i just don't entirely see the appeal of the two of them? JYB has his moments where he definitely works but vic is pretty annoying, to be honest. steve blum is honestly one of those VA's who i feel hypocritical about, because i kind of want him to be in everything he can. i just adore his voice.

ahhhh he was kamina and aizen and wow. how was talking to him? you should definitely enter!

how's living in texas?? it seems so different there from where i live.
    that's a pretty good idea! you could always move closer to a studio if your career takes off too.

they definitely are and we need new VA's. we can't have the same people rehashed over and over just because they're high profile. i can't listen to vic mignogna do another role
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back